Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 2008 - General Discussion

Alex is stupid if she thinks acting like that is going to get her anywhere in the contest. On BBLB 97% of the public said they hated her, she'll be gone by next week!

I must admit I laughed at some of her insults, as harsh as they are they were kind of funny at the same time. She is just laughable, so rude and agressive and she doesnt think she has a problem with it.

I will be surprised if Alex makes it to next week evictions. They way she is going BB will boot her vile ass out, though I would rather she got evicted properly so she suffers the boos from the public maybe it will give her a reality check on how nasty and vile she really is. Its one thing to grumble about chips not been cooked right but for goodness sake it's only a handful of chips it's not as if they are living in poverty that they have to wait another 3 days for food. If they are hungry the only have to go to the fridge and help themselves.

what I detest about her is that if she has a gripe with someone she can't say her point and move on she has got to go on and on and on she is a bully and gets great pleasure in upsetting people. Slyvia and Dennis are just as bad but they have no spine they would rather bitch behind housemates back rather than be open. Those worms will change next week when she gets the public boot. They will here the reaction she gets and they will be filling the pants.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Alexandra! "Who do you think you're talking to?" Some gobby little witch who has absolutely no respect for any of the other housmates! She goes on that she won't be spoken to that way by a 19 year old; she can't be that much older and she's just so childish!

I pity her child to be honest with you, I think her kid is about 8 or something...what example is she setting to her daughter?

I must admit Alex was funny last night when she was slagging off what Lisa was wearing and the fact that she had a 19 year old "i wouldn't let my mother out of the house wearing that"

Marios off on one again... fair play Mikey can't see whats on the floor... but he doesn't have to say it in front of Mikey... he must feel so shown up!
    What is Alexandra still rambling on about flipping food for! She's such a child! I'm glad Sylvia tried to say something though... even if it wasn't successful.

Lol at Kat and her cookies!! She is a character! I thought she would annoy me but I really like her.. I think she's fab

I keep forgetting that it's on I'll have to watch the first 20 mins on Channel 4+1 Lol at the shiny suit things
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 11-06-2008 at 22:22.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Lol they're very fetching.... not.

Haha... what happened to "I can cook well but I wouldn't take on responsibility of cooking for 16 people"

"Rex should do the cooking" "Practice cooking at home"

Go Rex!!
    Whats with this whole "Remember I told you" Pfft. Seriously.. put me in that house. I will make sure she remembers the punch my hand told her.

I'm not violent at all but she angers me soooo much!

I know what you mean about Mario, its like he means well but he sounds so patronizing
    Alex will be gone by next week, we'll see

ok im now not liking mario!

what the hell was that health and safety talk all about! its big brother not school ffs!he thinks he is a lot better than everyone else! so annoying and lisa is just as bad!

although him calling steph a hemmaroid was quite funny LOL

Mario is so sleazy!! What's he on about degrading???
    He was led on Lisa with flipping speedo like things on while she was massaging his bum!!
    As they say, practice what you preach.

It amazes me how Mario and Lisa can sit there talking about Steph with Alexandra and Sylvia when yesterday night they were talking about Mario and Lisa. Deary me.

Poor Jennifer I feel sorry for her

I didn't liek Luke at the beginning but I think he's really funny! Him and Kat make a good pair when they were on about the cookies!

Thread Information