Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: Big Brother 2008 - General Discussion

I wish id watched it now
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Sleazy reality TV star Mario Marconi (née Shaun Astbury) was caught cheating on his long-term girlfriend Lisa Appleton just hours before he proposed to her live on camera in the Big Brother house.
    CCTV images have emerged of Mario kissing a blonde woman in a hotel bar, just a few hours before he headed to the Big Brother studios in Elstree to declare his love for Lisa. Mario met the woman in question, Victoria Anderson, whilst she was enjoying a drink in the Premiere Inn bar *sniggers* with her boyfriend. When Victoria’s fella nipped outside for a cigarette, Mario swooped in on the girl and was caught kissing her on camera. Moments later, hotel security images show the couple entering the lift and heading toward Mario’s hotel room. The pair didn’t emerge from the boudoir for nearly five hours.

Mario has since admitted kissing the girl, but denied doing anything else, claiming she had “set him up”. Yes, yes of course, we’re sure it was all perfectly innocent. We wouldn’t be surprised if they just sat in that room playing scrabble, talking about politics and the precarious state of the UK’s economy. Yes, that sounds feasible…

has anyone seen - what the housemates did next? it was a complete piss take this year, the comedian who has done big mouth a few times, followed some housemates around and just ripped them apart and made them look stupid, they didnt realise.

its very funny

i loved that! he was hilarious! i don't know how he got away with it, but he was brilliant!

i wish Mario and Lisa would get their own fly on the wall show with him as the narrator, it would be ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    has anyone seen - what the housemates did next? it was a complete piss take this year, the comedian who has done big mouth a few times, followed some housemates around and just ripped them apart and made them look stupid, they didnt realise.

its very funny
    havent seen this yet im sure its on catch up. Which housemates did they follow?

it wasnt like that this year - it was just pure piss take, showing how big their egos are - like shaun / mario's home coming

its on you tube - worth a watch

Just an update.. Rachel Rice has bought a new car that won't break down on roundabouts! Haha

My friend works in Evan Halshaw selling Vauxhalls and she went in to test drive some and is buying one he said lol

Thread Information