Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 2008 - General Discussion

Arrow Big Brother 2008 - General Discussion

Please use this thread to discuss Big Brother 9. Major stories can have their own thread e.g. somebody walking out.

Please note - this is not a live updates thread.

Thanks
    Last edited by Behemoth; 06-06-2008 at 09:07.

i think the contestants this year are so much more interesting than last years. a bit more of a variety in there i think!

can't wait to see what happens, wonder if they will do an eviction quite quickly?? tomorrow?!?!?!

i guess the couple pretending to be together will have to sleep in the same bed then, and the wedding thing....brilliant!!

i love kathreya, she is brilliant, and i like the geeky bloke (sorry, bad with names i am!!) - is he the next john tickle???

It's going to be so hard for the real couple! I wonder how long Mario and Stephanie will have to keep the pretence up for. The wedding will be hilarious - especially as they are going to think it is real!

I agree, I love the variety, and there are some sane people in it this year! My favorites so far are the suit-wearing student, he just makes me laugh and reminds me of my sister's friend so much! And also the thai women..I forget her name lol.

Someone is going to have to update me tomorrow on what happens I'm not in!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

a lot to take in for opening night, some real personalities, i think we have a very volatile bunch in there.

a lot of the women seem the same, in looks and personality, so that's a bit boring.

ok have a blind man maybe, but an albino aswell? it's becoming a bit OTT now isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    a lot to take in for opening night, some real personalities, i think we have a very volatile bunch in there.

a lot of the women seem the same, in looks and personality, so that's a bit boring.

ok have a blind man maybe, but an albino aswell? it's becoming a bit OTT now isn't it?
    It is bound to become a little OTT as we have had most "so-called normal" personalities in the house by now. I just shudder to think where it will end.

yeah i was thinking that, they all just look a bit dolly-bird chatter boxes who want to pose in Nuts when this is over. but saying that, I'm glad they have what appears to be some relatively normal people in this year rather than filling the place with freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    yeah i was thinking that, they all just look a bit dolly-bird chatter boxes who want to pose in Nuts when this is over. but saying that, I'm glad they have what appears to be some relatively normal people in this year rather than filling the place with freaks.
    i agree, that said, there seems to be a real mix of people, and not everyone is there for just fame, even these women aren't your typical chanelle/charley who want fame, well Steph maybe, the rest seem to have a bit of substance to them.

exciting times ahead

ALSO - this one who has a baby, how can she swan off for 13 weeks and just leave the baby with someone else? hardly a responsible mother if you ask me!

and I've seen on the big brother site that over half the housemates are in relationships, where's the fun in that? no big brother romances this summer!

Steph and Mario will never keep up the prentence of being a couple. you could tell last night that Steph was not a happy bunny and once they fake the wedding they will have a fit.

Most of the contestants appear interesting apart from Steph and Alexander a hint of Channelle and Charley in there I think. I'm going to stick my neck on the line by predicting Mickey the blind guy or Kat the Thai cookie girl will be the winner of BB9.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I thought it was a great launch night. Rachel and Kathreya (the cookie girl) are my favourite housemates so far...and Rachel is from Wales, so go Rachel. Loved Kat's entrance "I have cookie but I have to eat them slow"

Rebecca seemed very annoying but I did find her funny the way she came in and couldn't stop screaming.

I think the secret mission is fantastic - Steph did not look happy at all. I wonder if her and Mario slept in one of the double beds though? Surely they would have too to make their 'relationship' convincing? Leaving Lisa out in the cold - I can't wait to see how it unfolds. I think Lisa's jealousy could get the better of her.

and I've seen on the big brother site that over half the housemates are in relationships, where's the fun in that? no big brother romances this summer!
    oh come on, like that's stopped anyone in the past!

Thread Information