Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex and the City

Aww man, thankfully i'd managed not to find out anything, so went it with just anticipation and hope for a good film. And wasn't disapointed i loved ever min, i laughed and i nearly cried, it seemed really long but i never got bored, i really should remember not to buy a drink as spent most the of time needing the loo, but didn't want to miss any of it!

I loved it!!! I did laugh a lot and did cry at some points. It was a great film. Ive only seen a couple of dozen epsiodes, i didnt watch it like I watch other series I just caught it now and then, but I loved the film

*fingers crossed* seeing this wednesday hopefully! if I had my way I'd have seen it last week, so excited about seeing it!!!

I think your going to love it, and it's will have been worth the wait.

saw it today, and OMG how long is it!?

not a bad film, enjoyable enough but it did drag, they could have made two movies out of that. can't really see how they'd do another one, without splitting up a happy couple.

what was the point of Jennifer Hudson's character? she could have been cut to make more space for Samantha, who was HILARIOUS.

omg when Charlotte pooed herself - the hardest i've laughed in ages!

I loved the fact it was long, I mean it is the last thing ever from Sex and City

Yeah lol that was sooo funny

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I loved the fact it was long, I mean it is the last thing ever from Sex and City

Yeah lol that was sooo funny
    It might not be they are talking about doing another one as this one was so successful

I wanted to see this yesterday but my friend had never watched the show so didnt want to we saw What happens in vegas instead, I'll hopefully get to see this sometime though!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

HBO confirms 'Sex And The City' sequel

HBO has confirmed that a sequel to the Sex And The City movie is in the works.

Producers were rumoured to be making plans for a second film last December, before the first was released.

They are now keen to capitalise on the success of the spinoff, which has made around £177.5 million at the worldwide box office.

HBO chief Michael Lombardo said: "There is enormous interest by Warner Brothers Newline to do another Sex And The City, and... they're trying with our help to put that together now."

Rapper P Diddy is thought to be in line for a role in the planned sequel.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Bryan (15-07-2008)

Not too sure on this news! As much as i love the show, and liked the movie, i don't know if there's any need for another film.

Everything seemed to end nicely, with all loose ends tied up. What they going to do in another film apart from split up a couple or kill off one of the girls?

I'd rather the story end how it has, with each of the girls living happily ever after.

Thread Information