Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Sex and the City

Sex And The City star John Corbett will rejoin the cast in the upcoming movie sequel, according to new reports.

The actor starred as love interest Aidan opposite Sarah Jessica Parker in the hit TV show, and previously admitted that he would "relish" the chance to appear in a film instalment, following last year's big screen debut outing.

Speculation that he had signed up for Sex And the City 2 was triggered earlier this year when he was spotted in Morocco around the same time that the movie was being shot in the region.

Parker would not "confirm nor deny" whether Corbett would appear in the 2010 picture, but according to Gossip Cop the actor has a significant role in the new movie.

The website reports that he will have "an indiscretion" with Parker's character, according to a script they have obtained.

From DS

Sarah Jessica Parker has said that the upcoming Sex And The City sequel is a "romp" and a "caper".

The actress told BBC Newsbeat that she hopes people will be excited about the upcoming romantic comedy.

Parker said: "I hope it's worthwhile. It's been going beautifully and it's fun and exciting and very much an adventure.

"We've been shooting in Morocco for the past six weeks, we've just wrapped there. I still have some work to complete in New York but it's been great and it's really a romp, it's really a caper this movie. I'm looking forward to people seeing it."

She added: "[Director] Michael Patrick and I had a lot of conversations about whether to do a sequel. I think we just really want it to be good.

"We want it to be worth people leaving their homes for, we want to be worth the price of a ticket. That was the same goal for the first one and it kind of remains the same. I just want it to be good."

DS

Does anyone else think its too soon for a sequel?

Way too soon I will always think they were better off writing another series then a film sequel

SEX And The City man-eater Kim Cattrall will bag a hunky new male model in the upcoming movie sequel.

The 53-year-old actress, who plays sexpot Samantha Jones, will cop off with Dolce & Gabbana hottie Noah Mills.

Off-screen, Kim is nothing like her feisty character, Noah revealed.

The hunk added: "She's really intelligent and there to work."

The film is due out in May.

The Sun

Kim Cattrall has said that she finds the term "cougar" to be a negative one.

In an interview with Extra, the actress insisted that she "takes umbrage" to her Sex and the City character being labelled in such a way.

"I think that 'cougar' has a negative connotation, and I don't see anything negative about Samantha, and sexuality, and sensuality and choice," the 53-year-old said.

"I don't think that she stands or sits in bars waiting for young men to prey on, and I think that's something that a lot of people who are uncomfortable with strong women have labelled her."

Cattrall also revealed that she lost the opportunity to appear on the cover of a magazine for women over 40 after refusing to pose with a live cougar.

Thread Information