Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Pace - Current Episode Discussion

I think they said 'sexual abuse.' Not sure as to the extent of it, there's many forms of sexual abuse.

I was hoping Nicole would tell Aden about Belle. He'd probably flip after his dad.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Yeah, it will have to come out sooner or later

i think they may have used the word "sex" before but never "rape"

Dani sutherland was abused plain and simple
    Maisie Mouse

Dani was "attacked." That was a badly handled storyline, especially when Kirsty and Kane got together and her family were (eventually) ok with it.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I wonder how Robbo knows Joey is gay It's not the sort of thing you wander round announcing, especially when it could get back to your homophobic brother.

I get where Joey is coming from when she had a go at Aden about telling people. Belle was way out of line going to Lou about sexual harassment. She must have known he'd figure out she was talking about Joey, there are no other female members on board Lou's boats.

I'm getting a bit sick of Mile and Kirsty. Either get them together for good or settle their differences and be civil. Miles sabotaging Kirsty's job annoyed me. He may not like her, or want to work with her, but he had no right to do it. She has a son to support and Miles should think about Ollie before himself.

Once again Xavier is in trouble and probably dodges the blame

Lou and Irene I hope it works out ok between them. Irene deserves some happiness and a man in her life. The last guy she was with was Barry, several years ago.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Was it me or did it look like Kirsty was going to kiss Miles in the store cupboard just before Bartlett walked in?

Sneak peak for tomorrow's episode
    Spoiler:
    I thought it was cute when Joey asked Nicole on a date. Half the town thinks she's swinging both ways now after her kiss with Freya Joey seems a bit shy and unsure about her sexuality. Or maybe it was just embarresment at asking
    Last edited by Abigail; 11-03-2009 at 21:54.
    Thanks CrazyLea

wow this thread is dead. That myabe be my fault since I havent been watching

Anyway Ive caught up now. Ive just caught up for missing a whole months worth of episodes. I dont know why I stopped watching
    Although I only found the last 2 weeks better and wanting to watch more.

So glad its out with belle, I know it dragged but I do think that was the realistic thing to do

Glad Miles and Kirsty ate back together

Cant believe Geoff and Nicole split, I really liked them together, shame about the island

I'm bored of Xavier and Brendan now. They add nothing to the show and David (Xavier) is a terrible actor. Not looking forward to their mother returning, she seemed like a battleaxe.

TBH, the show isn't the best at the moment. I don't look forward to it as much as I used to.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    TBH, the show isn't the best at the moment. I don't look forward to it as much as I used to.
    Same here and I think the problem is last year was sooooo amazing

The things I am keep watching for is aden and belle, charlie and joey, and then people like roman and nicole

Looks like things are going to get a lot more complicated with the arrival of Liam Murphy. Looks like the new couples will be Aden/Nicole, Belle/Liam and Hugo/Martha. I also think Roman killed Jack and it's all gonna come out and lead to his exit and the return of Angelo to the police.

Anyone know what this mystery is at the beach? I reckon they're going to find a body, possible the guy who was on the island with Geoff and Nicole??

Def think Hugo's doing some dodgy dealings though. I just want it all to speed up....is going a bit slow at the moment.

Thread Information