Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Pace - Current Episode Discussion

I've just had a (drunken) thought. Hugo knows Derrick otherwise why would he say "What the hell are you doing in my shed?" Wouldn't he say something more along the lines of "Who are you?" He denied knowing Derrick to Xavier so there's something fishy going on there.

Maybe Derrick killed Grant. Hugo did have something going on with Charlie at one point so maybe he hired Derrick to take revenge on Grant for raping Charlie and then told him to sling his hook. He later turns up in Hugo's shed trying to plant evidence (maybe) and Hugo loses it.

And I've had another thought. Things seems to be centring around fish and water. Ruby working at the fish market, Aden and Geoff running the trawler, Hugo involved (or not) in abalone, Lou dying on his boat at sea, Angelo returning as a water officer. Year long storyline maybe?
    Last edited by Abigail; 28-09-2009 at 21:39.

Did Anne really tell Romeo he looked cute or was that just a dream? The hair flicking was cringe worthy.

Did Ross kill Grant?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Did Ross kill Grant?
    Spoiler:
    Yes

I cant remember the last episode I watched, its been so long

does anyone know owt bout the "murder mystery yet" apparently some dead bodies are gunna be found and its summat to do with the hand miles found on the beach. Also to do with why angelo was brought back as a sea cop n why he wasnt suspended when he bacame a suspect in the grant murder. n all that aboloni fishing.

I really want to know now. Whens it gunna come out
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

The mystery is going to be solved in the first week back after the season finale in Aus, you're looking about early Feb over there. March/April in the UK.

12 bodies were found in a shipwrecked boat next to Hugo's, out at sea. Angelo wasn't suspended because his boss is a higher rank than Roberston and wouldn't allow it.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Nicole and Aden

When is Aden leaving? I did not think he would be around much longer after Belle died. Poor Nicole, she will be gutted when another relationships hits the ground.

I think Todd is still filming so he will leave screens around April time.
    Thanks CrazyLea

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Perdita (27-11-2009)

Thread Information