Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI New York - Season 5 - Rumours and Spoilers

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

CSI New York - Season 5 - Rumours and Spoilers

Put all Season 5 rumours and spoilers here for CSI New York

New York's fifth season will be called "Veritas". At the end of the season four finale, Mac Taylor was at the mercy of the mysterious gunman from the bank, and the rest of the team realized that he was truly in danger. "Veritas" picks up where "Hostage" left off.

Mac is on the side of the road in New Jersey, injured and trying to flag down a car for help. Most of the cars just pass him by. Finally, Mac steps out in front of one car and forces the driver to stop in order to avoid hitting him. He approaches the window and looks inside at Lauren Santana.

Lauren is cautious and won't roll the window down to let Mac speak to her. He tells her he's with the NYPD and just needs to use her phone to call for help. When she sees that he's really injured, she reluctantly agrees, telling him he'll have to stay outside the car. Mac is trying not to fall over as she reaches for her phone. In no time at all, a helicopter is circling over Freedom Way, and Mac waves to let them know he's there.

Jersey City and New Jersey State police officers rush around with uniformed officers and detectives. Reporters gather just beyond a barricade. This is a crime scene now. Mac is with a paramedic, and Stella stands by. He has a headache, he's dizzy and his vision is blurry. The paramedic tells him that he's got a complex concussion. He bandages Mac's head wound and tells Stella that he already tried to convince Mac to go to a hospital--Mac won't budge, not even for Stella.

Meanwhile, the Jersey police are hard at work. The unmarked police car Mac was in at the end of "Hostage" is pulled from the water, its doors open and water spilling from the inside. Nearby, two divers emerge with a body: it's Derrick James (Dayo Ade), the man who robbed the bank and killed the bank manager in the season four finale. There is a gunshot wound near his jaw-line, and Flack can tell that something isn't adding up.

While the team tries to find the missing gunman, "Joe"/Douglas (Elias Koteas), things become more complicated when another dead body turns up: Lauren Santana, the woman that let Mac use her phone. Flack tells Adam to give him two hours before reporting an important piece of information: the car Lauren was driving belonged to his sister, Melanie.

Flack goes to visit his sister, a bartender in her early twenties, to see if she might be involved in whatever is going on. Melanie has no idea what Flack is talking about, and she tells him she just let her friend Lauren borrow the car. The relationship between the two siblings is obviously strained, and Flack tells her that he won't bail her out if she's in trouble again.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (23-05-2008), tammyy2j (23-05-2008), wizardthecat (23-05-2008)

So Mac is injured. What is it with CSI writers is it bump of a CSI week.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

At least we know Mac and Flack will be returning for the new series

Yayyyy!!

I hope there is a snow blizzard in January as I will be all hot watching all the hunky men from American Drama's Jack, Flack, Mac, Grissom, Nick and more. bring it on

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I hope there is a snow blizzard in January as I will be all hot watching all the hunky men from American Drama's Jack, Flack, Mac, Grissom, Nick and more. bring it on
    Do we really need an excuse though Kath? I'm on strike as soon as they're back on my screen

I don't know about being on strike but I will be on Valium to calm me down come November when the 24 movie is released. By the time sanity is resumed I will be away in cloud stud land again for 6 months.

Second episode sypnosis

The episode finds the team dealing with a very dangerous killer: radiation. Two victims show up with thallium poisoning, and the team has to figure out where and how they were poisoned to prevent any more deaths.

One of the victims is Liza Carpenter, a young woman found with graffiti designs painted on her body. Adam runs the patterns through the GraffitiStat Database, which can identify the unique designs of a particular artist. The database is able to give them a name: Kenneth Bamford, aka K-Blam. He started out painting walls and now he's moved on to painting people. But did his art cause Liza's death?

In K-Blam's studio, artists are airbrushing designs on sexy female models. The women aren't wearing much aside from the paint, but they have paper paint masks on their faces. K-Blam is in the middle of painting one of the models, sprinkling blue glass microbeads over the fresh paint to make the design sparkle. Stella and Danny, accompanied by a team of CDC techs, interrupt their work by storming into the vibrantly-painted warehouse space. The group is wearing safety suits and carrying Geiger counters.

The techs test all of the paint in the warehouse, looking for any sign of radiation. Nothing causes the Geiger counters to react, but Stella and Danny speak to K-Blam about Liza. He remembers her and says her complexion wasn't that great when he painted her--she had a rash on her cheeks. He didn't pay attention to the rash and just painted over it. He tells Stella and Danny that she left looking better than she did when she came in. Danny asks K-Blam what kind of paint he used on Liza, and the artist says he didn't use anything out of the ordinary: an oil-based paint that is non-toxic and hypoallergenic.

The poison is ultimately traced to a book from the New York Public Library: their second victim, Dante Gunther, tore a page from the book. The morgue becomes an exposure control facility to prevent anybody in the lab from being exposed to the radiation without a protective suit--but it's too late. The team has a deeper interest in this particular investigation: a personal connection. Sid Hammerback, their colleague and friend, is fighting for his life in the hospital as they rush to find out who is responsible.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (25-06-2008), Trinity (24-06-2008), wizardthecat (24-06-2008)

No Sid the pathologist has he been poisoned by the radiation.

Looks like it Kath - he'll make it - Sid is THE man!

Thread Information