Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI Las Vegas - Season 9 - Rumours and Spoilers

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think he has too Lea. Series 8 he seemed even more so though.

I agree Warrick has not featured much in this series but I believe that is more down to the strike. If Vegas had shown their normal 24 episodes then it would have went deeper into Warrick's involvement with Gadda and the private investigator he hired. As it was viewers were short changed because of the strike.

As for Miami and New York bringing in new cast members it has worked but both these two haven't been on air as long as Vegas and viewers didn't become attached to Speed and the girl from NY as they have with Warrick. Only last year he was being tipped as being Grissom's replacement as head CSI if William Peterson decided to leave.

Whether CSI decided to kill of Warrick because of the drug issues in Gary's personal life or not we will never know but the way the series have been going the past few years with Nick's abduction, Brass being shot and last year Sara's kidnap it was only a matter of time before they would have to top these and loosing one of the own was a progression to keep the show ontop of the ratings.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I agree Warrick has not featured much in this series but I believe that is more down to the strike. If Vegas had shown their normal 24 episodes then it would have went deeper into Warrick's involvement with Gadda and the private investigator he hired. As it was viewers were short changed because of the strike.
    Very true - its been said already this about the strike - it made it seem very rushed instead of delving deeper into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kath

As for Miami and New York bringing in new cast members it has worked but both these two haven't been on air as long as Vegas and viewers didn't become attached to Speed and the girl from NY as they have with Warrick. Only last year he was being tipped as being Grissom's replacement as head CSI if William Peterson decided to leave.
    Oh I dunno - I was totally attached to Speed, even though he'd only been in two series by that point. And there are so many Speed fans still there, plus
    Spoiler:
    he will be making appearances in the new series of Miami as himself
    so he must have had a huge fan base over in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kath
    Whether CSI decided to kill of Warrick because of the drug issues in Gary's personal life or not we will never know but the way the series have been going the past few years with Nick's abduction, Brass being shot and last year Sara's kidnap it was only a matter of time before they would have to top these and loosing one of the own was a progression to keep the show ontop of the ratings.
    His eyes were moving - I tell ya, I saw them move in those final moments He's not dead! I won't believe it till Series 9 appears on my screen and he is pronounced. If Delko can survive a bullet to the head - Warrick can survive a bullet through the neck and another wherever it hit

Looks like my wishes won't come true:

Season 9 Premiere Details:

The team grieves for their fallen friend, also Sara returns when she hears the news. Unknown to the team the killer, the Undersheriff, investigates the murder. Also Ecklie hires a new CSI Bryce Adams (Lauren Lee Smith).

They're grieving for him - he's gone
    Last edited by Jojo; 26-05-2008 at 11:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post

The team grieves for their fallen friend, also Sara returns when she hears the news. Unknown to the team the killer, the Undersheriff, investigates the murder. Also Ecklie hires a new CSI Bryce Adams (Lauren Lee Smith).

I dunno Em ... sometimes when they release these I think they try to make you think one thing and then its more of a shock when the other is true ... Im not ready to give up hope quite yet!

Maybe they could save him and fake the death so they find out who the shooter was.

Quote Originally Posted by Em View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post

I dunno Em ... sometimes when they release these I think they try to make you think one thing and then its more of a shock when the other is true ... Im not ready to give up hope quite yet!
    I'm trying Em - I know I said it just now, but all along, I've said I won't believe anything until Series 9 airs, so theres still that little snippet I'm holding onto lol

Ep 2 - The Happy Place - unconfirmed plot details

The episode opens with Sprig Greniger in her apartment at night. She's making a roast, but she's munching on a carrot at the same time. She's thin and pretty and seems to be in a happy mood as she hums, the news playing on the television in the background.

Sprig roasts the meat in the oven and then starts to eat her own dinner: a crappy, microwave diet meal. Her cell phone rings and she moves to answer it. A short time later, Sprig goes into her bedroom and gets undressed, reaching for a new bikini on a hanger and ripping off the price tags. She puts it on and admires herself in front of the mirror--clearly, she sees flaws that other people wouldn't see.

Sprig walks out of the bedroom, a dreamy look on her face as she drags a beach towel behind her. She wanders past the television as a weatherman tells viewers the next day will be in the triple digits. Opening the door, Sprig steps out onto the balcony and looks at the city lights sparkling against the dark backdrop of the night sky.

Meanwhile, on the street below, a city bus is chugging along. A young man finally gives in to the glares he's getting from a group of women. He stands up and offers his seat to the oldest woman, who takes it and smiles. The young man is feeling pretty good about himself, but suddenly there's a loud crash. The bus is jarred and the young man loses his balance. The ceiling of the bus bows and windows shatter as something lands on the roof with tremendous force.

Outside the bus, it becomes obvious what landed on the roof. Sprig is sprawled on the metal in her bikini, dead but beautiful. Nick and Catherine work the case. They need to figure out why a bubbly young woman who was about to get married would take a swan dive. Their case gets more interesting when they find out that Sprig was fired from her job at a bank for stealing $10,000. They also learn that she was undergoing hypnosis to lose weight in order to look her best in her wedding dress. Meanwhile, Grissom and Brass look into the brutal death of Diana Bonfilio. Her head was bashed against the pavement in an alley, and her eyes were gouged in. The case gets more frantic when they find out she had her two-year-old daughter with her when she died.

Sara is still in town, and she goes to visit an old friend, Thomas Adler. Thomas first appeared in "Too Tough to Die" during the show's first season. His wife Pam was raped, beaten and shot, but she survived. She's been in a vegetative state for all these years, and Thomas finally pulled the plug. He tells Sara he prayed every week for God to end his wife's suffering. Meanwhile, the entire team must deal with their grief over Warrick's loss. Nick even imagines that he sees his old friend on the street, but it's merely a stranger.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (29-05-2008)

Are they going to use Warrick similar to Speed in Miami or do you think they have manage to save him and only Grissom knows he's alive to bring down the sheriff.

Lauren Lee Smith is joining "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" as a regular.

Smith will play Bryce Adams, a smart, flirtatious and witty nonconformist who is hired as a CSI on the night-shift team led by Grissom (William Petersen).

Canadian-born Smith, who co-starred on CBS' pilot "Can Openers" this past development season, is expected to fill the void left by the departure of "CSI" co-star Jorja Fox.

Thread Information