Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve Beds Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Im surprised at the writers, they should have kept Steve and Michelle together. Why would Steve cheat it doesnt seem logical.
    Exactly I mean after all his women troubles
    I believe that Steve and Michelle are going to have problems because Michelle goes back to paying more attention to Alex and Ryan than Steve and Amy, they start arguing more again and then he probably has a drunken one-night stand with Becky
    Spoiler:
    who probably realises that Jason has only used her for sex but is still in love with Sarah

Still no excuse to cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Still no excuse to cheat
    Absolutely, could not agree any more

Does more happen between these two?

I know Becky is blackmailing Steve at the moment to pretend to be her lover

I much prefer Steve/Becky to Steve/Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Does more happen between these two?

I know Becky is blackmailing Steve at the moment to pretend to be her lover

I much prefer Steve/Becky to Steve/Michelle
    I have seen the headline on a soap magazine that Becky and Steve are ending up in bed again, but I am not sure whether this will happen or not. She is blackmailing Steve to pretend that they are having an affair to get out of charges for criminal damage and theft when she got bladdered the other week. I also hope that they will end up together eventually.

They are good together in a funny sort of way

Rovers barmaid Becky Granger shocks punters when she declares her undying love for boss Steve McDonald.

The couple, who had shared one drunken night of nookie, get down and dirty yet again.

And this time they cannot hide their true feelings for each other. Becky and Steve sleep together after Steve lies for her at her trial for assault.

He said she was with him the night the police alleged that she committed a string of crimes including theft, vandalism and wilful damage.

In an emotional speech, Steve (Simon Gregson, 32) tells the court: “We have been having an affair for about a year and she was with me all night.”

The judge dismisses the case and Becky (Katherine Kelly, 28) walks free. Outside court, she thanks Steve for his support, telling him: “You are the best bloke in the whole world.

“When you were saying those things on the stand, you had me in tears. For a minute I thought you were telling the truth.”

Steve then gives her a long passionate kiss, saying: “I wasn’t pretending. I really do love you and all I want is for us to be together for the rest of our lives.”

They then rush off to a hotel for a session of nookie.

And Steve promises he will tell live-in girlfriend Michelle Connor (Kym Marsh, 31) the truth.

An insider said: “The scriptwriters have been desperate to get Steve and Becky together. They have a great future marked out for them.”

Randy Steve McDonald romps with barmaid Becky Granger after helping her walk free from court.

The couple get down and dirty after Steve lies for her at her assault trial.

He tells the court Becky was with him on the night in question as they’ve been having a year-long affair.

And even the sight of busybody Blanche Hunt watching from the public gallery doesn’t put him off.

But once Becky is cleared by the judge things get really heated.

Unable to keep their hands off each other the saucy pair head straight to a hotel for a sizzling afternoon session.

Steve then shocks the brassy babe by declaring his love and reveals he plans to split from girlfriend Michelle Connor
    once they get back to Weatherfield.

A show insider said: “On the morning of her trial Becky is convinced that Steve won’t make the witness stand.

“Michelle has got him sorting out an anniversary party for her parents. But Steve can’t stop thinking about Becky and has to be there for her.

“He gives a heartfelt speech about the kind of woman Becky is before telling the court she was with him on the night.

“Blanche can’t believe her ears when he tells the court they’ve been having an affair. He later does his best to convince
    her he was just helping a friend but later his emotions take over.”

Catch their romp a week on Wednesday.

closing.. not rumour anymore and is been discussed in Spoilers
    Super Mod

Thread Information