Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Freddie Slater

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I understand where little mo is coming from and I could relate. althought you are offered help you feel a bit like a rotten mother that you can't take care of your own baby and then when you do, you get all stress. I think this is a very good story for Eastenders
    Its a brilliant exploration - how many of us just don't know what to do anymore, but really don't want any help for fearing being thought of as a failure as a parent....these days, because of the old social services, you tend to be scared to talk to any health professional (be it health visitor/doctor/etc) if you are depressed as there is the thought still about that as soon as you admit to being down in the dumps or not getting on aswell as you "should" be, that your kids are going to get taken away from you - which just isn't the case anymore.... I'm going to be interested in seeing where EE takes us with this storyline..

I would be very interested too. As I said, I understand her reaction totally. I haven't slept for days cause my little one has been waking hour and I am exhausted but don't want anyone to look after him cause I am his mum and I would feel like a failure.

You can get very stressed especially if a child in crying all day and night with teeth or other illness and as other mother on here will know, when it is your first you are very unsure what to do.. I hope they don't mess this up and continue on with it without it leading to death. Unless that is little Mo's exit story, she accidently kills him by shaking him or hitting him hard to stop him crying...
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    .....when it is your first you are very unsure what to do.. I hope they don't mess this up and continue on with it without it leading to death. Unless that is little Mo's exit story, she accidently kills him by shaking him or hitting him hard to stop him crying...
    I really hope they deal with this sensibly and ensure that any mother going through the same as Little Mo, doesn't feel isolated or scared to ask for help for fear of something they have seen on EE....we shall have to wait and see I suppose...

what I would like to see happen is for someone like Jane or Charlie to tell her that letting someone else help with Freddie does not make her a bad mother. There are women out there with no family support so maybe Jane would be the better person, that way other women with the same problem can turn to their friends. I can't wait so see how they do this..
    Super Mod

what if fredrick 'dies' but he could come back 15 years later like den!

That's a possibility.

"Ello Maureen."

Now that would be comedy..

i heard it is un true.............

Quote Originally Posted by zippo
    i heard it is un true.............
    did you really? where did you hear that?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

The spring preview in All About Soap says that Freddie gets involved in another accident but this time no one can get to the bottom of what happened, and so they start to look at Little Mo in a different way. It also mentioned that this could cause her to leave under a dark cloud.

Thread Information