Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Samsung E570 mobile

No, it only stated what files it does not support, not which ones it does
    This is so frustrating, how can a total technophobe like myself ever learn how to do things if it is not written anywhere? The manual is useless as far as I am concerned. Would not know what to do if it were not for you clever lot on here, thank you so much for your help and sorry for being a pest.

I tried to get some files on, I don't remember which type they were though. I couldn't be bothered to convert them and just gave up. Do you have an image editor like Jasc Paint Shop Pro? If it's just the odd image then it should be quite quick to convert it to a type that the phone actually takes. I'd try png and see if it takes that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-07-2008)

Marley has her eye on the new Samsung J700 pink on the O2 network what do you think.

http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phones/Pay_And_Go

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

The camera isn't very good at all.. mine's 2 mega pixels and I don't rate that very highly at all. That's 1.3. 10MB internal memory on there too, I have 80MB and I'm only just managing to make do with that. An external memory card would be a good idea to buy along with the phone; it tells you that it takes MicroSD cards. It has a music player, bluetooth and that kind of thing so that's good. Talk time isn't outstandingly high; 3 hours. It depends what she wants it for really. It's a pretty good phone for the price.

She's got her eye on an Iphone because her cousin and his wife have them, aint gonna happen. She mainly wants it for the bluetooth and mp3 so she can download and listen to music.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Yeah it's pretty good for that. It's got FM radio too so she has a bit of an option about music. My battery only has half an hour more in talk time and is less is standby time; I've done long car journeys with it so she should be fine for the battery and listening to music.

Only thing is the memory card. I've only been able to get a maximum of 20 songs on an 80MB internal memory, so you'll only get about 2 or 3 on a 10MB that that's got. It all depends on the file size of the song of course, but it won't vary that much. A memory card would be essential for music with that phone, but that's a pretty good price for a phone that has MP3, bluetooth and FM Radio. Mine was £79.99 I think and it doesn't have FM radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    She's got her eye on an Iphone because her cousin and his wife have them, aint gonna happen. She mainly wants it for the bluetooth and mp3 so she can download and listen to music.
    I know you said it's not gonna happen hehe but if she wants it for the bluetooth I wouldn't reccommend the iPhone. 2 relatives of mine, a teacher and a couple of friends have said they can't get the bluetooth to connect to anything but another product of Apple. I don't know why, but they've all said it. I would have got one if it wasn't for this ):

I'd reccommend the Nokia 7373 though, it's a bit of an older phone - not much, I still know loadsa people with it but that had FM radio and I got a 128MB memory card with mine and had loadsa of songs on it. Realatively cheap too.
    Last edited by Hollie-x; 02-09-2008 at 18:18.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

I need some help again please with using my Samsung E900 mobile. I have noticed that it does not send text messages. When I enter the text I get the send option Phonebook, Group, Recent recipients etc. I select phonebook and my contacts appear. I then highlight my contact and I get the message: No Entry. What the **** is that about? I then enter the phone number manually, I get confirmation that the message has been sent but it never arrives. Also, my Sent Messages, Outbox and Draft folder are empty. What am I doing wrong? I would be grateful for your advice, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I need some help again please with using my Samsung E900 mobile. I have noticed that it does not send text messages. When I enter the text I get the send option Phonebook, Group, Recent recipients etc. I select phonebook and my contacts appear. I then highlight my contact and I get the message: No Entry. What the **** is that about? I then enter the phone number manually, I get confirmation that the message has been sent but it never arrives. Also, my Sent Messages, Outbox and Draft folder are empty. What am I doing wrong? I would be grateful for your advice, thanks.
    im not sure, but ive got a samsung and one thing ive noticed is if you go into the phonebook to get a contact to send the text to, you have to tick the contact you want before you press select. im not sure if im explaining this that well, but for example, if i wanna send a text to my mum, i go onto my contacts and scroll down til mum mobile is highlighed in orange, if you just press select then it will say no entry, instead on my screen along the bottom is select on one side, back on the other side, and a tick in the middle, you have to select the tick first (mine works by pressing the menu button as thats my middle key) and then once the contact has a tick next to it then press select and the contact should have been added to the text. im not sure why the messages arent being sent or why there arent any messages in your sentbox etc though. hope that made some sort of sense!
    Last edited by di marco; 16-09-2008 at 17:44.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-09-2008)

If you slide down the slider in the middle of a text then providing you have the memory space available, the message is automatically saved in drafts.

Sentbox - The phone saves sent MMS messages only.

Outbox - Haven't actually used mine but I think the message saves in there if you select the 'save and send' option.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-09-2008)

Thread Information