Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Samsung E570 mobile

By the way how easy is it to download songs from the computer on to your phone's memory card. Marley either wants the O2 Samsung J-600 Blue or O2 Samsung D900! Pink for her birthday.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    By the way how easy is it to download songs from the computer on to your phone's memory card. Marley either wants the O2 Samsung J-600 Blue or O2 Samsung D900! Pink for her birthday.
    Got the Samsung E900 pink yesterday, it is lovely. Have not downloaded anything yet because I am blonde and don't know how, despite Kim being very kind and trying to tell me how to. My basic background knowledge is non existant, must find an 8 year old to teach me

I find it easy to get the music to the phone, but I don't have a memory card in it. I can't imagine it being that much harder to get it to a memory card. I don't know if the software would be the same, but I'll try helping to do it if Marley can't do it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (26-05-2008)

I got a bluetooth dongle connect it to your pc turn your bluetooth on on your phone search devices and then they both connect your pc opens up a window and u just drag and drop your music in to it and its on your phone....

Its just the same method as transferring onto the internal memory. Just plug it in and put the songs on as you normally would onto the internal memory. Make sure the memory card is in though
    Thanks CrazyLea

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (26-05-2008)

its easy to do, especially if you have a slot on your laptop for cards it only takes me about a minute to put songs on it, it also makes it really easy to get pictures of, of it aswell

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I somebody can help me please. I wish to download (?) a couple of photos from my laptop to my Samsung E900 to save a screensaver/wallpaper. I connected the phone to the laptop, switched on bluetooth but the laptop cannot find software (I did put the CD I got with the phone into the laptop). What else do I need to do?

The connection does play up from time to time; make sure you connect the USB lead to the computer before you connect the lead to the phone. You don't need to use the bluetooth to do it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Perdita (27-06-2008)

Right, I think I have got all on my laptop now, downloaded everything they offered, samsung pc studio, usb connection, favourite files etc. However, it does not support jpeg, gif etc. which is what all the photos are saved as when I try to get photo to phone. What am I doing wrong? I feel so near and yet so far.

Does it say what files are compatable with it? as if so you can get a file converter to convert them, have you checked you dont have one as im sure i got one with my viewty on the disc, if not it was my dad who got one lol but one of us did

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

Perdita (30-06-2008)

Thread Information