Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung E570 mobile

Samsung E570 mobile

Right, I have somewhat fallen in love with the pink (The Devil Wears Prada edition) mobile phone. Any of you have got experience and what would be your recommendations, i.e. have you had any problems with it? I remember somebody from this board warned about a chocolate coloured mobile, can't remember the make, sorry.

I love that phone! Clemmie - a girl at school has had hers for quite a whiloe and she loves it!

As for the chocolate one - do you mean the LG Chocolate? If you do, then stay away from that one! I had one for christmas but had to take it back a week later as it just died, wouldn't switch back on, and then had to take the new one back again a month ago, ended up getting the Nokia 7373 which I adore ;] V. girly!!
    to be honest, in future I think i'd recommend and stick with Nokia, personally they have been very reliable.
    Last edited by Hollie-x; 19-05-2008 at 20:28. Reason: Accidentally clicked 'Post Quick Reply' too soon!
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollie-x For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-05-2008)

The lg chocolate is a good phones my sister has had hers for a year and hers is fine, it has a really good battery life, and shes never had any problems with it, most lg phones are realy good as my shine is and so was my viewty

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I don't know if this phone is still on the market but stay away from the O2 Ice. One of my friends got it and the battery only lasted 24hrs. She sent it back and the new battery lasted a bit longer but not as long as you would expect it to.

I'd recommend Sony Ericsson. Great brand, I know lots of people with a SE and nobody has had any problems. I love mine
    Thanks CrazyLea

I have the Samsung E900. That was slagged off a lot because of the touch sensitive buttons, but I love it. I had the E600 before that and it played up a bit when it got a few years old, but I guess that's expected. It still works now; just says I have a text and when I go to read it it doesn't come up sometimes. If I then go into the inbox the long way it isn't in there. The Samsung E900 charger is a bit dodgy though; I had to pay £7.50 for a new charger last week.

Overall, I really like Samsungs.

I have just changed from the samsung d500 to the Samsung E900 because my d500 had a cracked screen and it was hard to read txts some times.
    iam geting use to the touch sensitive buttons on the E900 now....
    Samsungs are good...

But does it come in Pink? I want a pink mobile, the brighter pink the better

no sorry dont think it comes in pink.. black or red.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkles14 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-05-2008)

I agree with Abigail. Sony Ericsson is the best !!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkles14 View Post
    no sorry dont think it comes in pink.. black or red.
    Red is good too. The E900 phone is quite nice too Choices, choices, choices. I am a typical Piesces and can never make up my mind

Thread Information