Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spots on feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    God what a day. I had an appointment for the practice nurse at 4.30 today. But she wasn't exactly sure what the spots were. She said it would be some kind of fungal infection and I should take Marley to see the doctor. The nurse phoned round to the reception and I got an appointment for 5pm. However we didn't get taken until quarter to six because there was some druggie in with the doctor giving him sob-stories. Anyway she has a load of verrucas on her foot and the reason they are red is because many of them are still under the skin. They have given me some oitment for her and I have to make an appointment for the wart clinic as she may have to have some of them frozen off.
    Hope you get an appointment quickly and that they can help her, can't be nice having an itchy foot. Best wishes x

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    God what a day. I had an appointment for the practice nurse at 4.30 today. But she wasn't exactly sure what the spots were. She said it would be some kind of fungal infection and I should take Marley to see the doctor. The nurse phoned round to the reception and I got an appointment for 5pm. However we didn't get taken until quarter to six because there was some druggie in with the doctor giving him sob-stories. Anyway she has a load of verrucas on her foot and the reason they are red is because many of them are still under the skin. They have given me some oitment for her and I have to make an appointment for the wart clinic as she may have to have some of them frozen off.
    Is she in pain because of them? Seems strange how they suddenly appeared overnight.
    Thanks CrazyLea

They are sore and itchy. She has 1 verruca on the side of her feet and her she was complaining last week at the judo that her feet were itchy but when we looked at her foot there was nothing there so I just thought it was sweaty with the sports. The red spots are new verrucas coming up but they are still under the skin.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Bless, hope she's better soon!
    Must be awful with the warm weather too.x
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Thread Information