Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Summers

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Yeah but will the heat return? I mean you do get bad rain and thunderstorms with hot weather
    Well on Friday it's rainy and 13 degrees Perhaps the hot weather will return... Who knows with this crazy British weather

Quote Originally Posted by N+icole View Post
    I love the heat, so I personally hope it stays.. not good for people with hayfever though.

This is just a heatwave it isn't proper summer the forecast said it would get wet and rainy - thunderstormy after Wednesday..
    Well this Sunday we practically had a storm, lots of thunder, and rain, I think the humidity built up. Now it's back to sunny and warm again.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Yeah but will the heat return? I mean you do get bad rain and thunderstorms with hot weather
    Well on Friday it's rainy and 13 degrees Perhaps the hot weather will return... Who knows with this crazy British weather
    Exactly so the hot weather may return. I hope it does, Ive got a bit of a tan but I want more

dayum! I never tan in English weather, I think I need liek extremely penetrating heat to tan.

I don't tan I burn

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    I don't tan I burn
    I has pretty bad sunburn last week, its gone now though and Im tanning. I only tan as long as I have suncream on

i've had the suncream out today, i am soo paranoid i will get burnt. Its so warm though and i have exams this week so it is going to be awful.

I'm with Spicy, i much prefer winter as it is much easier to make your self warm.

I do love that feelign of snuggling up in bed though when it's cold outside and your inside all warm, with a nice hot chocolate and marshmallows

nah what am I talking about, I'm a summer gal!

I don't mind the summer when the sun is shining but I hate it when it goes that horrible dull clammy way as you just get even hotter. There is not much difference to any of the seasons these days last year it rained everyday up here. Summers and Winters are nothing what like they used to be because of global warning.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

A works colleague of mine is a hobby farmer and he reckons we will have a great summer to look forward to because of various plants growing in abundance (can't remember which ones) so I hope that the cooler weather to come later this week will not spell the end of summer 2008.

Hopefully not. It was definately cooler today. If it stayed this temperature all the way through summer it'd be fine! Not really humid today which was nice

Thread Information