Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Summers

Early Summers

Heya, I know we had a thread in the past about the heat and a rant but It was closed. And yet again we are having quite nice warm/hot weather.
    Has anyone else noticed that we seem to get our summers early now, more in May than June or July

Well last year it was awful! this year seems to be looking up! some nice hot weather this past week, quite humid air,but I love the warm so bring more I say!

Yeah it has been getting warmer. I don't like it being 27 degrees it's too hot!

Last year we didn't really have a summer though it seemed to rain all the time!

Yeah last year was awful more but it was still hot in May even april I think cos I remember it being hot and nice and sunny just before I left school

Yes that's true, we had a coupel of really nice weeks in May then it turned to floods for the rest of the summer, was dismal. Hope we get better his year.

Thats what Im wondering whether our summer has come early and will gone by the time it typically should be summer, or summer is early and will last

I disagree.. simply because I prefer winter, always.
    Even if your wearing ZILCH you still feel soooo hot!
    I do think summer coming earlier because I noticed my hayefever started in March compared to the usual late April/early May!

This is just a heatwave it isn't proper summer the forecast said it would get wet and rainy - thunderstormy after Wednesday..

This is for London
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0008

Check out your area here:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 12-05-2008 at 22:01.

Yeah but will the heat return? I mean you do get bad rain and thunderstorms with hot weather

I love the heat, so I personally hope it stays.. not good for people with hayfever though.

This is just a heatwave it isn't proper summer the forecast said it would get wet and rainy - thunderstormy after Wednesday..
    Well this Sunday we practically had a storm, lots of thunder, and rain, I think the humidity built up. Now it's back to sunny and warm again.
    Last edited by N+icole; 12-05-2008 at 22:05.

Thread Information