Thread: H&A Olympic Cliffhanger 2008

H&A Olympic Cliffhanger 2008

From summerbayjournal.com

When the 2008 Olympic break takes place, it will leave viewers hanging on a shocking and seemingly unexpected cliffhanger... but has it in fact been brewing for some time?

The TV episodes may stop for two weeks, but the action in Summer Bay isn’t stopping and viewers will be invited to watch online, in a fully interactive Summer Bay where the daily lives and dramas of our favourite characters continue as ever, only now YOU are involved. On a daily basis, you’ll be able to catch up on what’s happening in Summer Bay.

Each “episode”, in flash video, you’ll see and hear from your favourite characters - past and present - and find out what’s new around town. You’ll also be able to snoop around every nook and cranny of the Bay. You might even unearth a few previously unknown secrets about certain characters, or even solve the big mystery revealed in the Olympic Cliffhanger!

Every day you’ll have access to the characters’ diaries, email accounts, videos, lockers, answer machine messages, and even by watching CCTV footage of local establishments you might unearth a few secrets and clues.

In the weeks surrounding the Olympic Cliffhanger, Home and Away will become more interactive than any TV storyline has ever been, and although I cannot reveal what the big mystery will actually be, it is without a doubt the most complex, layered and intriguing mystery in TV Soap history.

And as for the outcome... WOW.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I'm pretty sure those eyes are Melodie's and Rachel's face is in the knife.

There's an email on the laptop from Brad and another one from J saying "I need to see you immediately. I can't explain but its urgent. Please come quickly to..." There's also an email from Hugh Sulivan. Hopefully he will come back. Maybe a tourist?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    There's also an email from Hugh Sulivan. Hopefully he will come back. Maybe a tourist?
    OH please yes.. bring him back
    Super Mod

Thread Information