Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Leaves Hollyoaks!!!!!!

Jeffries filming 'Hollyoaks' return

Darren Jeffries has revealed that he is shooting a brief storyline for Hollyoaks.

The actor left the Channel 4 soap in February after playing Sam 'OB' O'Brien for ten years.

However, he is currently back on set with Matt Littler, who plays his best friend Max Cunningham. They were named best screen partnership at Saturday's British Soap Awards.

He told the Press Association: "I'm actually back for a storyline, quite a short one with Matt. At the minute we're filming it.

"When I decided to leave I was asked to come back in a couple of months for this storyline that we're doing now so fingers crossed, wait and see."

Littler added: "Secret stories, so it's always been the plan from the start. Watch this space."

He admitted that he had missed working with his on-screen partner-in-crime, joking: "I ring Daz a lot from work crying. Just sobbing at lunch sat on my own in the car park in my car."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-05-2008), matt1378 (09-05-2008), sam23 (17-05-2008), tammyy2j (09-05-2008)

I miss OB i'm glad he will back for some bit

I wonder will this be about Steph and Max breaking up and her sleeping with Niall

hes a lucky bloke niall, it could be for that or 'if' they get back together the wedding maybe

Kind of ironic that Darren & Matt won the best partnership at the best soap awards then he leaves. Max and OB were a great double act on hollyoaks.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (09-05-2008)

Unhappy Max Leaves Hollyoaks!!!!!!

just read this on digitalspy

Hollyoaks actor Matt Littler has quit the Channel 4 soap after more than ten years of playing mild-mannered Max Cunningham.

The 26-year-old, who first appeared in the Channel 4 soap in 1997, will bow out in July in a shock dramatic exit surrounding his wedding to Steph Dean (Carley Stenson).

Darren Jon Jefferies has returned to filming with the Chester-based soap as Max's best friend O.B. for his final scenes.

O.B. makes a fleeting visit to Hollyoaks in a bid to persuade Max to join him on one last adventure to New York. Owing to his heart condition, however, Max finds himself in casualty with chest pains on the morning of his nuptials, while Niall Rafferty (Barry Sloane) has recently found himself a love rival in Max as he attempts to woo Steph away from her husband-to-be.

The real reason for his exit is being kept under wraps by the soap's bosses, but however he leaves the village, the repercussions are sure to impact his friends and family in a huge way, not least his little brother Tom (Ellis Hollins).

Speaking of his exit, Matt Littler said: "I feel that I have grown up on Hollyoaks over the past eleven years and I’m not only leaving behind friends but also family. I wouldn't change a second of my time at Hollyoaks and working with Darren Jon Jefferies has been amazing – every second of it! I'd just like to thank everyone who has made my life at Hollyoaks a very happy one."

Producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "Matt, together with Darren Jon Jefferies have created a partnership in Max and O.B. that has been at the heart of Hollyoaks success for the last eleven years. Matt is a talented directed as well as a successful actor and although Max's exit marks the end of an era on screen, Matt's not going too far as he will be directing a few episodes of Hollyoaks in the not too distant future."

Littler films his final scenes at Lime Pictures, the home of Hollyoaks, next week and the scenes are due to air on Friday, June 27 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

i cannot believe he's leaving and whats going to happen to Tom?
    Last edited by dennis_chicadee; 09-05-2008 at 19:56.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dennis_chicadee For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (09-05-2008), moonstorm (10-05-2008), tammyy2j (12-05-2008)

Oh dear, this leaves just Tony and Jack from the early days, not good! Im not really a big fan of Max but don't mind having him in it as its always nice to keep characters who add a bit of history to the show.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Hollyoaks should give Max and Tom a happy send off. Let them win the lottery or something. Max hasn't had too many happy times in recent years and it looks as if it's doomed for him and Steph. So unless Carly (Steph) decided to leave as well and the three of them can start a new life. They should let Max leave happy.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (09-05-2008)

unless max's sister return is full time maybe she have tom????????

I'd prefer Tom to leave rather than the pathetic Cindy to return!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

i hope ob comes back offers max a job at his new phone firm and takes tom and max to london. leaving steph to get with niall. dont kill max off. or tom.

Thread Information