Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Leaves Hollyoaks!!!!!!

I think the likelyhood is that they will kill off Max. It's more dramatic brings more viewing figures. They prefer tragedy to a happy ending any day lol.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 21-05-2008 at 14:21.

whats happening with tom. if he stays -if max's ending isnt that he goes off with OB taking tom as well, who will have custady over tom? mandy or cindy?! after all theyre both back now. i really hope they dont kill max off. surely thats not very realistic, a 7 year old's (i think tom is im not to sure) mum and dad die in a car accident his step sister's baby dies, then she leaves and then returns briefly to revel shes expecting a new baby never to be seen yet, also, hes nearly killed a number of times, goes missing a number of times, hes bullied by his brothers new wife, she tries to kill his brother, his brothers best friend whos like a brother to him moves away to be with his girlfriend to london, in the mean time his half sisters/step sisters both away, neither of them come back for the wedding or the near death experiences or event he time he was put into care, they then suddenly come back, as well as the freidn too and then his brother dies. i mean i know a few children who have had it hard but this child theres having it hard then theres premature aging!!!

i think that might have confused me?!?!?!?!?! hehe!!

i hope that they don't kill max off....i would like to think that he could come back if he wanted to although i think the max/ob relationship was brilliant and they can't recreate that again.

i would hope tom would go to mandy....i don't like cindy!

Tom should go and live with OB although he is not blood related OB knows more about Tom than Mandy and Cindy who has not been around since Tom was a baby.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

It's in today's news of the world and I'm gutted. Max gets treated for his heart and jealous Niall runs him over. He dies surrounded by Steph, OB and Tom, literally just after getting married. So sad.

This cant be happening

Its the end of an era folks!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

When is this whole Niall thing going to be over.

Poor Max, as its been said - end of an era - wont be the same without him - he was the rock of Hollyoaks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to senorita For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (16-06-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by jessicaesutton View Post
    It's in today's news of the world and I'm gutted. Max gets treated for his heart and jealous Niall runs him over. He dies surrounded by Steph, OB and Tom, literally just after getting married. So sad.
    No!!!!!!!!! Please not Max anyone but Max. The villiage won't be the same without him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

It's the end of an era in a fortnight's time when Hollyoaks favourite Max Cunningham is dramatically killed off from the Channel 4 soap.

It should be the happiest day of Max's (Matt Littler) life as he prepares to tie the knot with his fiancée Steph Dean (Carley Stenson). His wedding day begins with an emergency trip to the hospital, owing to chest pains caused by his heart condition.

After being given the all-clear, he and Steph tie the knot, Father Kieron (Jake Hendriks) declaring them husband and wife.

Tragedy soon strikes, however, when Max sees his little brother Tom (Ellis Hollins) in the path of a speeding car being driven by Niall (Barry Sloane). As he pushes Tom out of the road, Max is struck by the motor and thrown to the ground. Steph, O.B. (Darren Jon Jeffries) and Tom gather around Max's motionless body.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a9...hollyoaks.html

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-06-2008), Pinkbanana (16-06-2008)

Thread Information