Thread: 22nd may

22nd may

597: Thursday, May 22 2008 at 20:00 GMT on ITV1

DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) returns from his sabbatical and quickly makes it clear to his team that he is determined to get them back on track. His grumpiness is seen as a challenge to DC Stevie Moss (Lucy Speed), who is paired up with him to work on a case involving Mark Griffin (Nick Court), who has gone missing on his wedding day after an apparent burglary.

As the case progresses, Neil and Stevie begin to think that Mark may have been cheating on his fiancée, Jenna Murray (Nicky Ladanowski), with her best friend and bridesmaid, Kelly Harper (Joanna Bobin). Jenna soon reaches the same conclusion and makes best man, Adam Sharkey (Jack Pierce) drive her to Sun Hill. Fuelled by anger, Jenna sees Kelly leaving the station after being interviewed and Neil gets caught in the crossfire when she throws a punch.

Later, Neil and Stevie discover that Mark beat up and dumped Darren Blake outside St Hugh’s the night before. PCs Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) and Roger Valentine (John Bowler) head to the hospital with a sniffer dog, where they find Darren, bloodied and unconscious. After further investigation, Neil decides to bring in Darren’s partner, Brett Edwards (Carl Mullaney) for questioning.

Stevie and Neil head to the gay bar where he works and interrupt his cabaret performance as Kylie Minogue. Waiting patiently for the show to finish, the DI quickly realises that Brett has made a run for it. Rushing out of the bar, Neil chases the Kylie impersonator, much to the surprise of passers by and to Stevie's amusement, but will the officers get to the bottom of the case?

From Thebillfansite

According to somebody on Digitalspy, Neil comes back and is surprised to learn that Reg has resigned. His departure is on The Bill website but I can't access it at the moment.
    Last edited by Abigail; 09-05-2008 at 19:38.
    Thanks CrazyLea

why is it only on once a week at the moment? i hope it isnt going to stay like that. they always seem to move the bill around to fit everything else in.
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    why is it only on once a week at the moment? i hope it isnt going to stay like that. they always seem to move the bill around to fit everything else in.
    It's because of the football Pookie. Normal service should resume in a couple of weeks once the UEFA and Champion's League Finals are finished.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

pookie1968uk (10-05-2008)

Thread Information