Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring)

Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring)

http://www.channel4.com/entertainmen...1_gallery.html

spotted a familiar face this week as Stephanie Waring who played Cindy was on set. For those of you who can't remember, Cindy is Max's older sister and was something of a tearaway in her day, becoming a teenage mum before getting involved with a number of unsuitable men. Trouble is never too far away from Cindy! Stephanie will be back on your screens as Cindy Cunningham in June when she arrives back in the village with her daughter Hollie.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Katy (04-05-2008), matt1378 (03-05-2008), StarsOfCCTV (04-05-2008)

ooh goody, she was brilliant, It will nice for Max to have some family again, hes only got Tom now since OB left.

Thumbs down

I have to disagree I found her highly annoying and wont be applauding her return! I am sick of soaps bring back old characters at the moment.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

I was a huge Hollyoaks fan in the early days with Lucy, Kirk, Lewis, Tony and the gang. In my opinion Cindy was always playing the sob story as she had Holly and couldn't do the things that other young girls her age were doins. To bring her back now is pointless she has no part to play in the current stories. The only family she has is Max and Tom apart from that she only knows Tony, everyone else has moved on.

This is one of the reason why I don't watch soaps because I think that some or the writers on alll of the soaps are just taking the piss out of the viewers by being workshy lazy and not delivering new and exciting plots. Instead they try and fob us off by bringing in old characters who were not all that great to begin with or have past their sell by date. I'm sorry the reason a character was written out of any of the soaps was either 1 Their acting was mince or 2 the writers were too dam lazy to write a decent stoty for them.

I don't get how we have the likes of Ken Barlow, Ian Beale and Tony Hutchinson to name a few who have acted in the role for god knows how many years then you have other actor/actresses who only last a couple of years. it's a cop-out because either the writers are not doing their job right by using their imagination or the actor in question is rubbish.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Its confirmed in Inside Soap today and the interview on here with Bryan Kirkwood thay Cindys returning but also Mandys coming back. I think it will be good to see the two together again, like the old days. we'll have to see what happens. I miss the old characters.

Im so excited about Mandy
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

me to, i really can't wait, shes meant to have a baby now isnt she, i wonder if they bring her back with a family.

well apparently
    Spoiler:
    shes coming back homeless
    interesting!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Cindy always had a sob story. you'd think she would have grown up a bit since she left the villlage.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Cindy Hollyoaks Spoiler

We can officially confirm that in the next couple of months the conniving, cunning Cindy Hutchinson is set to get married... again!

Regular viewers of the show will already be aware that Cindy and Tony's divorce proceedings are in motion, but still, the news of Cindy hooking up with someone else so soon after T-Hutch is a right shock!

Not as shocking as this... Cindy isn't planning on getting hitched to long-term on/off fling Darren Osborne - oh no! Cindy's set to tie the knot with Alistair Longford. You might recognise the surname - that's because he's the grandad of India and Texas Longford!

"But why would Cindy be getting married to a grandad!?" I hear you cry! Answer: Money! Alistair's a millionaire!

Cindy and Alistair meet one another and within a week they're engaged! However, not everyone wants them to get married, which leads to the question: Will they or won't they tie the knot!? You'll have to wait and see!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-07-2010), tammyy2j (20-07-2010)

Thread Information