Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Suzy Branning

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    How on earth does Archie get his hands on the test results ?? ( if that is the leverage ) that kind of stuff is not what U would leave laying around for any one to pick up....... Suzy really is grating on my nerves more an more,, actually i find her as equally annoying as I find Max

Roxy left the results in a box of Crisps so I assume when she gets caught by Archie, she shows him the result OR.... they conspire to blame the robbery of the Safe on Sean
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Suzy Branning (Maggie O'Neill) finds herself in a compromising position in a couple of weeks when Archie (Larry Lamb) catches her raiding The Vic's safe.

Having watched Phil take a bag of cash from the Arches over to the pub, Suzy spots the ideal opportunity to raise the cash in order to pay off her ex, Ahmet - the one who she stole the gold bar off. However, Archie's in the right place at the right time (complete with giant kangaroo) and ultimately ends up with all the leverage he needs to ruin Sean Slater's (Rob Kazinsky) life.
    Last edited by Abigail; 08-12-2008 at 10:57.

Well i read in a paper this morning that Archie finds the test results and puts them in Seans christmas cracker.

Really that should spark the end of Archies relationship with Roxy. How could she ever trust her dad again after he does that.

Totally cruel
    Last edited by miccisy; 08-12-2008 at 13:26.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Suzy Branning (Maggie O'Neill) finds herself in a compromising position in a couple of weeks when Archie (Larry Lamb) catches her raiding The Vic's safe.

Having watched Phil take a bag of cash from the Arches over to the pub, Suzy spots the ideal opportunity to raise the cash in order to pay off her ex, Ahmet - the one who she stole the gold bar off. However, Archie's in the right place at the right time (complete with giant kangaroo) and ultimately ends up with all the leverage he needs to ruin Sean Slater's (Rob Kazinsky) life.
    The kangaroo might be a Christmas present for Ben or little Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post

The kangaroo might be a Christmas present for Ben or little Amy
    how random!!

some talk on line of branning returns with max carol and suzy rumoured

Thread Information