Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Honey Mitchell (Emma Barton)

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy
    i dont like honey....i think Billy shold get remarried to Mo and then leave!!
    They would have to renew their wedding vows, because they are still married. I miss those two together, but I don't think there's any hope for a reunion. Little Mo's leaving in April, and Honey's becoming a permanent fixture. I'm glad Billy's not leaving, I love his character, he's such a great guy.

Billy should never leave, he is great. Perry is a very underated actor who has never had any recognition or plaudits for his acting. He has been in EE for years and has had some pretty crappy material too. It is criminal that the likes of Shane Richie gets the awards for acting yet Perry, Pam St Clement, and Adam Woodyatt (Ian) get nothing.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Do we know for sure the baby is Billy's or some other bloke ?? Just wondering if any one knew

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Do we know for sure the baby is Billy's or some other bloke ?? Just wondering if any one knew
    I'm almost certain it's Billy's (as certain as you can be in a soap anyway!). She doesn't seem like the kind of person to sleep around, and she was astonished when Peggy suggested the idea of her being with anybody else. It looks like Honey is becoming a permanent character, they are bringing her dad in as well, as you probably know.

I think it's great Billy is going to be dad. Shame he couldn't be one to Freddie, but maybe it's better this way.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    I'm guessing it is Billy's, but to be honest, I always thought Billy had a low sperm count as years ago he went to that clinic with Paul to donate sperm and they would not accept it. What with Sharon and Billy, Walford is a special place for people with fertility problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    Billy should never leave, he is great. Perry is a very underated actor who has never had any recognition or plaudits for his acting. He has been in EE for years and has had some pretty crappy material too. It is criminal that the likes of Shane Richie gets the awards for acting yet Perry, Pam St Clement, and Adam Woodyatt (Ian) get nothing.
    Well said.

i agree perry is a fab actor and really plays billy well thats why billy is one of the best charcters in the show

I will move this to the general section for futher discussions as she has announced that she is pregnant
    Super Mod

ever since billy left mo he has been nothing but happy i think it's one of the best things that ever happned to him.

Quote Originally Posted by big bro fan
    ever since billy left mo he has been nothing but happy i think it's one of the best things that ever happned to him.
    yeh littel mo should find someone else and move on

Thread Information