Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Honey Mitchell (Emma Barton)

It is a shame but it is Eastenders and no one can ever be normal and have a happy relationship! She is not the worst character either, there's plenty of others that could be axed instead such as Heather!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Anybody wanting to sign a petition against Honey being axed go to:
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/eastenders-honey?e and sign up. Got this from another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/eastenders-honey?e and sign up. Got this from another forum.
    Perdita.. they are asking for money.. guys be careful cause 10 dollars is already marked. do not press next!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Perdita.. they are asking for money.. guys be careful cause 10 dollars is already marked. do not press next!!
    They don't want money for your signature but ask for a donation to keep whatever going, I can't remember. I did not press next and did not pay but was assured by email that my signature has been added to the petition.

I quite like Honey ... it's nice having a "normal" family in soaps. How much more bad luck can Billy have?
    I agree with the others, I think they'll have to kill her off, as they're so loved up, and with the kids as well, I can't see anything else breaking them apart. Honey certainly wouldn't leave without her kids x

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss View Post
    It is a shame but it is Eastenders and no one can ever be normal and have a happy relationship! She is not the worst character either, there's plenty of others that could be axed instead such as Heather!

I like Heather but i agree there are worst characters like Libby, Chelesa, Claire that could all go instead

Axe should have fallen on Heather , long long long ago ..

I think the producers have missed the boat with Minty's wedding, marrying him off to Heather instead of Hazel. I can't see where this couple can go, Heather, what storylines can they come up with for her.

"Lets have a sing a long"

With Minty and Hazel there would have been far more room for better stories, you could see with a character like Hazel there was a lot more mileage in her.

I'm afraid if this had been the Gong show, the clang of hammer hitting the GOOONG! would have seen Heathers character walking off with the sound ringing in her ears half way into her 1st camera shot.

Being a bit part background mate of Shirley is one thing , but never as a main character.
    Last edited by walsh2509; 26-04-2008 at 01:21.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to walsh2509 For This Useful Post:

Dr. Tangliss (27-04-2008)

Awww I love Heather.
    I just think that why Honey, I dont understand it at all

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post

I think the producers have missed the boat with Minty's wedding, marrying him off to Heather instead of Hazel. I can't see where this couple can go, Heather, what storylines can they come up with for her.

With Minty and Hazel there would have been far more room for better stories, you could see with a character like Hazel there was a lot more mileage in her.

I'm afraid if this had been the Gong show, the clang of hammer hitting the GOOONG! would have seen Heathers character walking off with the sound ringing in her ears half way into her 1st camera shot.

Being a bit part background mate of Shirley is one thing , but never as a main character.
    I dont know why you find it so hard to see Heather as a main character??? Is it to do with her size???? Im pleased that EE are showing a cross section of people on their show...not everyone is blonde, size 10 and attractive...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (27-04-2008), Xx-Vicky-xX (27-04-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbanana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post

I dont know why you find it so hard to see Heather as a main character??? Is it to do with her size???? Im pleased that EE are showing a cross section of people on their show...not everyone is blonde, size 10 and attractive...
    I quite agree. Heather is a great character, and I think her and Minty make a good couple.

Thread Information