Thread: Week 27 Casualty Spoilers

Week 27 Casualty Spoilers

Jo Linden is out shopping one afternoon when she becomes suspicious of a young man who seems to be following her through the shopping mall, as the popular medical drama continues. She tries to hide in a disabled toilet, but is interrupted by Maxine, a disabled woman, and her daughter, Sally, who are arguing over a letter Maxine has hidden from Sally's father. Jo, meanwhile, thinks she's shaken off the suspicious man, but he terrifies her when he appears at her car window. In a complete panic, she reverses her car but hits Maxine in the process.

Back in the ED, Alice tentatively asks Kelsey if she is okay. Kelsey tells her that James, her soldier friend, has died. She seems to be unaffected by the news but, later, it hits her and she breaks down and weeps for what could have been. Big Mac looks on, devastated at the pain he has caused her.

Jeff, meanwhile, is concerned about Zana and confides in Curtis – he's worried she might be taking drugs. Curtis says he can pull a favour to get a test done on her blood. Jeff is unsure, but when he discovers some morphine is missing, he agrees to Curtis's plan.

Elsewhere, Maggie is frustrated and irritated when she is asked to look at one of Simon's MIU patients. She recommends some tests be done and storms out. Later, following the patient's death, her judgement is called into question and all references to the tests have disappeared. Simon denies all knowledge and says Maggie told him to discharge the patient, and produces his notes as proof. Maggie is astounded at his lie, and Marilyn warns her it could end up in the Coroner's Court. Charlie, meanwhile, is there for Maggie as she hits rock bottom.

Jo Linden is played by Linda Armstrong, Maxine by Christine Way, Sally by Ellie Beaven, Alice by Sam Grey, Kelsey by Janine Mellor, Big Mac by Charles Dale, Jeff by Matt Bardock, Zana by Ivana Basic, Curtis by Abdul Salis, Maggie by Susan Cookson, Simon by Paul Fox, Marilyn by Caroline Langrishe and Charlie by Derek Thompson.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

alan45 (12-06-2008), Jojo (12-06-2008), matt1378 (16-06-2008), StarsOfCCTV (12-06-2008)

Ha ha

I knew that Simple Simon was a slimeball
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

he is really awful and i cant stand him! he has been trouble from the start and is not a team player at all.
    POOKIE

ARg Simon...Poor Maggie! He is a right crafty so and so.

This reminds me of the Nick/Diane storyline in Holby a little.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marlyn wasn't in on the act as well. Poor Maggie she is going to hung out to dry.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information