Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you think Rose got back?

How do you think Rose got back?

Wasn't quite sure whether to put this in Spoilers or not, but I put it here because we've already seen Rose..

Haven't had any massive brainwaves myself.. only thing I thought of was when the doctor said there was a gap in time in 'The Fires of Pompeii,' that there could have been one between the two worlds as well, and Rose got through.

Hmmm... Not sure

I have no idea! But I think she really loves the doctor so ever since they were sepreated I think she was probably trying to find someway to get back or anything unusal, you know like what donna was doing.
    I just wonder why she keeps going back and forth?

Maybe she's not properly through yet? And she can only come back for a certain amount of time each time.. and then maybe the Doctor will see her.. realise she can get back, but not properly and then he'll work out a way to bring her through properly and forever .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Maybe she's not properly through yet? And she can only come back for a certain amount of time each time.. and then maybe the Doctor will see her.. realise she can get back, but not properly and then he'll work out a way to bring her through properly and forever .
    I would very much like that to happen

I told a little boy in tesco not to question it but to accept it because if he kept asking questions it wouldn't be as good for him when he found out.

The Doctor has to find a way to get her back permenantly so she doesnt dissapear in the middle of bitch slapping Martha!
    Last edited by Gordy..//; 25-04-2008 at 18:47. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy..// View Post

The Doctor has to find a way to get her back permenantly so she doesnt dissapear in the middle of bitch slapping Martha!
    Lol, I like that idea

Just watching the last epsiode and I remember one thing donna and the doctor spoke about:
    Yeah that thing about the bees dissapearing is odd
    I know it may sound silly but if rose is back and bees are dissapearing could this be a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I have no idea! But I think she really loves the doctor so ever since they were sepreated I think she was probably trying to find someway to get back or anything unusal, you know like what donna was doing.
    I just wonder why she keeps going back and forth?
    Same. And he clearly loves her too from that smile when he finds out she's coming back, and sending her back home in 'The Parting Of The Ways,' telling her to have a brilliant life.

I didn't actually notice until I watched 'Partners In Crime' again that Rose just disappeared into thin air. I think she's definitely trying to find him by looking for trouble the same way as Donna did; why else would she have been hanging round there on her own while there were police cars all over the place? I can understand why she's going back and forth, but the thin air thing is a bit of a mystery; could link with what Lea says. As Jackie's in the parrallel world as well then the rent couldn't have been paid on that flat, so eventually whoever owned it probably took it back by force - I doubt Jackie owned it. So then Rose would have no where to go on that world apart from the TARDIS, so she has to go back until she finds the Doctor.

But.. the thin air thing.. that makes me think Lea's right. So maybe she does need the Doctor to get her through properly.

Lol I think Rose could end up reacting to Martha and Donna the same way as she did Sarah Jane, if the Doctor doesn't see her before them and warn her. I'm guessing there might be a remark that Jackie and Donna would get on well, with them both having a lot of mouth lol!

In the paper the other day, it showed a pic of Rose.. and said something like.. "they have to fight her" or something like that.. meaning about Doctor and Donna. So I'm now thinking that maybe something evil has brought her back to try and get rid of the doctor..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (01-06-2008)

Thread Information