Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Jessica Chapnik

I do not want jack and martha back together too much has happened?
    angelblue

Awwww I love Martha and Jack
    I cant believe Sam, she is sick!

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue View Post
    Also does sam commit sucuide and try to frame jack and martha for murder?
    Sam died before she hit the water. Read the spoiler a couple of posts above and it will say.

Sam was very cunning, she made sure that she told Martha in front of Morag she'd have to kill Sam before she'd get her hands on Jack. Then she scratched Martha on the face so her DNA would be under her fingernails. When the autopsy came around the coroner would find the DNA and Martha would be in the frame.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I cant believe Sam, she is sick!
    To be fair (ish) I think Johnny coming back and blackmailing her sent her a bit do-lally and killing him sent her over the edge. Then it all spiraled out of control and she started blackmailing Jack with the pregnancy.

I've never liked her anyway but this has made me hate her even more.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Oh that sounds interesting, i think Sam world has fallen apart the gulit of Johnny the miscarriage jack turning against her the whole situation has brought her to the brink of destruction and made her turn slightly pyscho
    Last edited by angelblue; 11-04-2008 at 00:00.
    angelblue

Sorry for spoiling the whole storyline for people who are reading this and don't want to know how it turns out.

I don't know who killed her though. There are two killers, one held her down and the other injected her with the heroin.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angelblue View Post
    Also does sam commit sucuide and try to frame jack and martha for murder?
    Sam died before she hit the water. Read the spoiler a couple of posts above and it will say.

Sam was very cunning, she made sure that she told Martha in front of Morag she'd have to kill Sam before she'd get her hands on Jack. Then she scratched Martha on the face so her DNA would be under her fingernails. When the autopsy came around the coroner would find the DNA and Martha would be in the frame.
    evil evil woman setting Martha up like that.. glad she is gone
    Super Mod

It appears that Sam wasn't murdered. This is from an interview that I posted a while back with Cornelia Frances (Morag)

You're back with Home and Away now after a six-month break - what storylines can we expect to see Morag involved in?

"And there's another storyline which sees an ex-lover of mine come in as a detective to solve a murder, but it's actually not a murder and Morag becomes Miss Marple and finds out exactly what did happen and solves a mystery. That entails an awful lot and we're just about to film that when I get back to Australia. Beyond that, I honestly don't know. We get [the storylines] about two or three weeks in advance."

Did Sam do this to herself? I wouldn't put it past her.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sam's Demise :D:D:D:D

Here's how she died and pinned it on Martha.

She went to Martha's and stole some hair and paper. She placed the hair in the car then wrote a suicide note, taking care to make sure it looked fake. She put the suicide note in the glove box.

Sam made sure that she left some blood on the sand to make it look like she's been injured.

She then went to the city to buy some heroin. She got shirty with the guy and had to be dragged off by two other men, hence the bruises on her arms.

She went back to the bay, stole a boat and rowed out to see. Injected the heroin then pulled the plug out of the boat. She was dead before the boat sank.

Bruises on Sam's arms, Martha's DNA under her fingernails, hair and paper in Sam's car = Martha going down for murder with Jack as an accomplice.

Morag gets them off on her theory ^^, which is proved correct when they find the boat and the guy who gave her the bruises and heroin.

Thank god she's dead and we don't ever have to see her again. Even when she was dead she was irritating.
    Thanks CrazyLea

i like sam when she first came into home and away! Now shes a completely evil women!!! With a very dark past!...do you think if the coppers find out that jack didn't go to the police when he found all this out about sam that he'll get sacked for it???

Thread Information