Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toby and Maggie

Toby and Maggie

What's the story with these two? Is there some sort of weird tension, or is it just me?

Well...they shared that song at..Christmas I think. But I don't think there's anything between them, I think it's just the fact that he doesn't believe she has any faith in his abilities..

It would be just too wierd if something happened between them.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Maggie is old enough to be his mother.

Agreed Kasple, I think its got something to do with Maggie doubting his ability on the ortho rotation.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I think there could be something with Toby and Maggies daughter, there is definatley a spark between them two.

I think that there might be something between Maggie and Toby, everytime that Toby and Joanne (Maggie's daughter) are together infront of Maggie, she seems kinda jelous, and they are always giving each other funny looks and things. Or, I think that Maggie likes Toby but Toby is just mad at Maggie because he think's she doesn't believe in him.

I think Toby likes Joanne though, yeah.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I do not think there is any thing between Toby and Maggie,, I think Maggie is a bit protective of him ( didn't she have a son about Toby's age ) but nah nothing like being ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED.

Yeah, Maggie did have a son. I think he went travelling or to live with his dad.
    Thanks CrazyLea

i mentioned it to my sister today and she said she had said weeks ago that there looks like theres something there between them! the other saturday when she gave him a card with a kiss on it and he said ooooh a kiss, and maggie said i put one on was it joannes or ruths card too.
    its only very small things but maybe the story writers are slowly building things up between them or maybe not. we'll have to wait and see
    POOKIE

I still want that Cambodian guy...Somnag? to come back Maggie and him were cute together
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    The way these new people keep cropping up StarsofCCTV you may get to see the guy again

Thread Information