Thread: Week 17 EastEnders Spoilers

Week 17 EastEnders Spoilers

Monday 21st April

It's the day of Minty and Heather's stag and hen nights, and Shirley wants to give Heather an amazing time, in the first of this week's visits to Walford.

Elsewhere, Christian tries to get Steven to open up about what happened the other night; and Jack and Tanya become closer.

Tuesday 22nd April

It's Minty and Heather's wedding day, but who will Minty choose when Hazel gets down on one knee in the latest action from Albert Square?

At the wedding, Jack accompanies Tanya rather than Ronnie, who looks disappointed.

Meanwhile, Roxy and Sean embark on a dangerous liaison.

Thursday 24th April

Minty still hasn't made his big decision – but time is running out as the altar looms in the latest visit to Albert Square. Will he end up choosing Heather or Hazel?

Elsewhere, Roxy's playing-up brings Ronnie and Jack closer – but will Sean put a spanner in the works?

Meanwhile, Shirley and Stacey are both having relationship trouble.

Friday 25th April

Ronnie is very concerned about Roxy, in the last of this week's visits to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Sean tries to teach Gus a lesson for getting involved in his business.

Elsewhere, Stacey and Steven go to visit Ian and Jane following their night together.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

#1 Eastender (06-04-2008), CrazyLea (03-04-2008), Dutchgirl (03-04-2008), lizann (06-04-2008), moonstorm (06-04-2008), Mr Maestro (03-04-2008), Pinkbanana (09-04-2008), pinkles14 (03-04-2008), red47 (04-04-2008), sam23 (05-04-2008), tammyy2j (13-04-2008), thestud2k7 (10-04-2008)

I wonder who Minty chooses? I can't help hoping it is Heather.

I reckon it will be Heather.. as it will be "unexpected"... by that I mean to the square...

I really hope it's Heather ... they're so sweet together really x

Quote Originally Posted by Looby_Lou View Post
    I really hope it's Heather ... they're so sweet together really x
    i would be nice if they got together but i can't help but wonder if she is who he thinks he wants, obviously he's goin to be angry with hazel as she let him down and walke out on him. maybe heather is just a rebound girl for minty!
    #1 Eastender

I hope Minty picks Heather

I really don't want to see Jack with Tanya

I'd rather Jack and Tanya than Jack and Roxy!

Heather should be with Minty, Hazel should've stuck around to let Minty explain.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Stacey is horrible to bradley in next weeks episodes, bragging about sleeping with steven as she knows bradley is still in love with her, stacey deserves everything that coming to her from steven betraying her in the next month or so, as she has done it to bradley, so what comes around around and stacey is going to get more heartache coming up fron steven as she is become a right bitch to bradders in the upcoming spoilers just recently like the things she says to bradders, and stacey will realise that she has alientated bradley by then, who she was nasty to and then stacey will realise the damage she has done and what it has done to bradley and that he has moved on now and met someone else as i could see stacey becoming jealous as she may feel left out as bradley will be seeing claire by then i hope as i have heard that bradley and stacey will get back together later on this year and i wonder if bradley dating claire will trigger stacey jealously as i believe it will. .

As i am glad that bradley will be happy as i reckon she will be jealous then as she has no friends on the square who like her and he will be seeing claire and stacey will have no one and she will be begging to get back with bradders later on and to have him in her life again later on.
    Last edited by slater girl; 09-04-2008 at 20:21.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I think MINTY does NOT choose EITHER one ???
    But it would be sweet if he and Heather did get married..then Heather would not be a BRIDESMAID,, but a BRIDE,,,
    Jack and Tanya ..... interesting,,,
    Sean and Roxy??? dangerous liason ? What could be dangerous other than messin around ( ie horizonal mambo )???
    Stacey and Stephen,, okkkkkkkk whatever ...

Thread Information