Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your fav childhood toy

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    spectrum was the best computer out then
    Was just looking at the link you provided for the spectrum and saw another link for the Commodore 64... I had one of them Was awesome, would spend many an hour on that playing on a Postman Pat game I had. Seems really old now looking back. Took AGES to load a game, and was constantly freezing and stuff . Wish I still had it though, would be good to have a look at that again .
    we had a commodore 64 too, had a game called fire ant that we were all addicted to! i remember me and mum playing for hours at the time we thought ti was fab.

My fave thing as a kid was a little pink bunny teddy that I got when I was 3. I used to chew his (<--yup, although it's pink it's still a boy!) ears in bed when I was tired. However immature it may be I still do it lmao. 12 years old and he has never had a name...only just realised that actually.

When I was a little older, I think I had just started school, we got a Sega Megadrive which I used to love! I loved the Sonic games which now my 5 year old brother can't keep away from as we just bought a game for the Play Station!

Thread Information