Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Swap Storyline in Emmerdale?

Exclamation Baby Swap Storyline in Emmerdale?

in we love telly today it hinted that as laurel and ashley investiage the CF in baby daniel that we should prepare for another baby swap storyline...

so whats gonna happen now, is both ashley and lauren gonna get tested for CF and then when it comes back negative,it will prove that daniel was not their child.
    Maisie Mouse

As soon as Laurel had the baby and there was all the fuss that Ashley was going between the two mothers and the nurses were rushed I knew they were going to go for this story,then all of sudden making the parents of the other baby permanent characters....wonder if the kiss between the dad of their real baby and laurel will come into it all?

Oh no not another baby swap storyline i really am sick and tired of them at the moment. Cant they just leave it with Laurel and Ashley trying to cope without Daniel and not give them anymore heartache.

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbean View Post
    Oh no not another baby swap storyline i really am sick and tired of them at the moment. Cant they just leave it with Laurel and Ashley trying to cope without Daniel and not give them anymore heartache.
    I agree, it seems quite heartless from the scriptwriters to add the baby swap story to Laurel's and Ashley's grief.

There real baby is going to be gregs and his wife (the lady who works in the post office and cafe with viv) im just wondering if they know and did it on purpose maybe because they knew there child would have cf?

i was reading this on ds site and i think its terrible...after what they have been through

it seems cruel but Ashkey and Laurel are such fantastic actors it would be great to see how they reacted :-)

Quote Originally Posted by chance View Post
    There real baby is going to be gregs and his wife (the lady who works in the post office and cafe with viv) im just wondering if they know and did it on purpose maybe because they knew there child would have cf?
    OMG, I hope that this is not going to happen, a deliberate swap.

Watch Laurel go Loopy and kidnap Greg's baby, when she finds out about the swap.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information