Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F.r.i.e.n.d.s

Its one of those shows that you can watch over and over and i still find it funny. I love Janices constant appearences at the most inappropriate times.

My favourite episode the one with Joeys soap interview.

oh yeah janices most inappropriate appearance has to be at the fertility clinic lol so funny
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    oh yeah janices most inappropriate appearance has to be at the fertility clinic lol so funny
    lol I love Janice, shes like one of the not main characters that also just make friends what it is, if that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Its one of those shows that you can watch over and over and i still find it funny. I love Janices constant appearences at the most inappropriate times.
    Yeah! I think its hilarious when Rachel's giving birth and in comes Janice :P

Janice is the best . It was funny when she turned up at the clinic where Chandler and Monica were having tests .

And was watching the E4 episode today, and she was there again . It was the one where Chandler and Monica were looking at that house... and they asked about the neighbours.. then all you hear is "OH MY GOD"..... She cracks me up!

One of my fave episodes has to be 'the one with the jellyfish' and Rachel's line at the end : And just so you know, it's *not* that common, it *doesn't* happen to every guys and it *IS* a big deal!

Okay i have a question...
    The episode where Joey & Chandler see "Phoebe" (but it's really Ursela) in the resturant...at one stage two women walk in the coffee house and recognise Phoebe from the resturant (only it was Ursela) and everyone applauds the women...who are they? any know?
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 14-04-2008 at 17:08.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Okay i have a question...
    The episode where Joey & Chandler see "Phoebe" (but it's really Ursela) in the resturant...at one stage two women walk in the coffee house and recognise Phoebe from the resturant (only it was Ursela) and everyone applauds the women...who are they? any know?
    Yes they are from a series called "mad about you" and Lisa Kudrow does play a stupid waiteress like Ursula in it
    Super Mod

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (14-04-2008)

Thanks Shiv, i find it amusing how Urs & Phebes is the same person but they look a bit different, its like how you see a person when they look in a mirrio, you never look the same in a mirror as you do normally its like that - anyone get me

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Thanks Shiv, i find it amusing how Urs & Phebes is the same person but they look a bit different, its like how you see a person when they look in a mirrio, you never look the same in a mirror as you do normally its like that - anyone get me
    So does Lisa Kudrow play Phoebe and Ursula.. or does she really have a twin?

Thread Information