Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hollyoaks- Father Kieran spoiler

Hollyoaks- Father Kieran spoiler

PSYCHO NAILL KILLS BRO'S PRIEST LOVER

BAD Boy Niall Rafferty strikes again when he murders a priest and makes it look like sucide
    The twisted fella has been hellbent on destroying the McQueen clan since he arrived in the soap.
    And the next step for Niall [Barry Sloane, 27] is to murder his half brother John Paul McQueen's gay lover Father Kieran Hobbs [Jake Hendriks].
    Fans know that Kieran and John Paul [James Sutton, 25] have been having the affair.

But news of the romance comes out, threatening Kieran's position in the church and the community.
    He moves in with Niall to let the heat die down and that is when the tradegy strikes.
    An insider said 'Niall uses this opporunity to kill Kieran and then sets up the body. He doesn't have anything against the priest, his beef is with John Paul, Niall wants to see the lad suffer'.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

bakedbean (03-04-2008), LostVoodoo (28-03-2008), sam23 (29-03-2008), tammyy2j (28-03-2008)

Fr. Kieron is now in the opening credits i thought he was staying.

I'd prefer Niall kill annoyiing Tina or Mercedes

There was rumours of a love triangle with John Paul and Kris.

I hope the McQueens find out soon about Niall

This is sad not fair really Niall getting more and more evil by the minute...poor Father...I wonder when people find out it was Niall

Aww nooo! Poor Keiron! Evil Niall
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

pooooor Kieran, he's lovely!

if im wrong im wrong but i dont think this will happen! ive read on digital spy that kieron moves in with niall because he cannot live under the same roof as john paul after jp confesses that their relationship is not worth kieron giving up the cloth! i really hope it doesnt happen as i like kierona and i think that he and jp make a great couple, ahhh!

I really hope this doesn't happen!

On This Morning the "soap addict" confirmed that a petition to save Father Kieron has been successful. She phoned up the script writers this morning and they also confirmed this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

LostVoodoo (30-05-2008)

So he's not being killed off anymore then?
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    On This Morning the "soap addict" confirmed that a petition to save Father Kieron has been successful. She phoned up the script writers this morning and they also confirmed this.
    ahahaha, how fabulous!

maybe Nail could just try and kill him, and while Keiran survivies people could still think it was suicide.

Thread Information