Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashworth Family Spoiler

Ashworth Family Spoiler

HOLLYOAKS will be rocked by the sudden death of one of its most popular faces.

Bosses are refusing to confirm who gets killed off. But we can exclusively reveal it’s a member of the Ashworth clan.

Fans of the Channel 4 soap will see the family torn apart when Rhys’ incestuous affair with sister Beth comes out. Both are arrested.

But it’s the fall-out from the revelations that will leave Rhys, Beth, Josh or Hannah dead following an horrific car crash.

A source on the show said: “One of the Ashworth kids will die instantly, with another fighting for their life.”

You can see the drama unfold at the end of next month.

Source Daily Star

Beth is confirmed as leaving so maybe she dies

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

#1 Eastender (06-04-2008), sam23 (29-03-2008)

Let's hope so I quite like Hannah and Josh so I hope it's not them. Rhys is annoying but I would prefer Beth to go more.

Maybe Rhys is killed and Beth leaves? Kill two birds with one stone
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

im hoping its rhys i really dont like him

I agree with the first post, let's hope Beth snuffs it and Rhys follows soon after! Think Hannah and Josh should definitely stay.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

bye bye beth methinks

and for some reason i find it really weird that you can be arrested for incest. is it actually illegal? they're both consenting parties after all!
    Last edited by LostVoodoo; 26-03-2008 at 18:20.

It is illegal, you can go to jail for it in the UK, in Belgium between consenting adults it isn't I don't think..and a few other countries but I'm not sure which.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

nooooooooooo dont let it be rhys! hopefully beth but shes not an ashworth or gilly so its not them. maybe josh hes not had any storylines at the mo. hannah eating problem returns so shes got a storyline, leaves only josh. oh please dont let it be rhys!

Hannah's eating disorder returns?

yeah i heard in an interview or ina tv mag inside soap i think, it siad the repercuctions of rhys and beths affair makes hannahs eatin disorder to return- im guessing it just gets out of hand again or she refuses to eat.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xxloopylauraxx For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (26-03-2008)

I think its Beth who dies becasue shes leaving and cause she's got a part in another tv show.

Thread Information