Thread: The Passion

The Passion

Did any one watch this last nioght, the BBC drama adaption of the Passion Story. I thought it was really good, a bit hard going in times, but it was interesting to see the view they were taking it from. I also thought the list of actors in it was brilliant. James Nesbitt makes a good pontious Pilot.

I watched it and thought it was a good drama and I liked James Nesbit as Pontius Pilate too although some of the scenes were a little gruesome.

I thought that to it was a little violent for that time of night, but enjoyable all the same.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I already decided I was not going to watch it , after watching PASSION OF THE CHRIST,, that was enough for me,,

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    I already decided I was not going to watch it , after watching PASSION OF THE CHRIST,, that was enough for me,,
    The OH had to watch PASSION OF THE CHRIST on his own, I refused to view it as the trailers were enough to make me ill. The Passion was not quite as bad as that.

only just finished watching it all! i thought it was a great adaptation of the easter story and pretty true to the bible. makes a change to have something christian on the tv when christians are celebrating a christian festival!
    POOKIE

Thread Information