Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beth Green the new Gabriel K*nt

Beth Green the new Gabriel K*nt

What is it with the producers of TB. For almost two years the popular show was almost ruined by the Gabriel K*nt character and his increasingly unbelievable adventures. Now we seem to have the whole thing repeated with the useless Beth Green and her incredibly unbelievable adventures. There she is this 4ft midget barely out of training and already she is better than the CID and all her uniform colleagues put together. Come off it ITV and use some of your real actors to their full instead of pushing this useless character played by the useless Louisa Lytton. Keep Reggie Babe and bin the kiddiecop
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Abigail (06-03-2008), callummc (10-03-2008), Mr Maestro (07-03-2008), Splashy (15-09-2016)

Well said Isn't she still a probabtioner? She would never be allowed to get up to tricks like that in the force.

I think Beth is overused. There are other characters that aren't being given the chance. When did Reg last have a storyline or appear on screen? Tony seems to sift through CCTV most of the time and isn't being used to his full advantage.

Another thing that has annoyed me recently is the two new additions to CID. Did we really need two at the same time? And whats the point in having two DIs? We hardly ever see Neil now.

I think a spring clean is in order, cut the cast down and give the credible characters more screen time.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Bring back Burnside he'll soon get rid of miss kiddie-cop

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

burnside would have no messing and would have sorted them all out. none of the politically correct rubbish either!
    POOKIE

lol I watched it on Wednesday and she seems to have gotten her feet firmly under the table, cant see her going anywhere for a while yet
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Haven't watched The Bill for ages, isn't about time it was Merged with Eastenders as it's full of actors and actresses from the soap.

Ruby Allen was rubbish in Eastenders and even worse in The Bill

Her charadcter is useless and totally unbeleivable. They should sack her and keep REGGIBABE. At least Jeff can act
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

i thought at first you meant she was gonna turn into a baddy ,have to agree shes as pathetic in the bill as she was in enders,didnt mind gabriel well he was an improvment on mark fowler anyway

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Her charadcter is useless and totally unbeleivable. They should sack her and keep REGGIBABE. At least Jeff can act
    Have to admit I quit watch the Bill after Des left... they were the best pairing in that show
    Super Mod

The kiddiecop did it again last night. Perhaps they should promote her to superintendent and have done with it.

The Bill could be so good if only they could remove this useless actress and this useless character.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (25-05-2008)

Thread Information