Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by SoapRach
    Maybe Tanya gets obsessed with the fact that Amber's baby is What'shisnames' and hers isn't (I can't remember his name) - blonde one? She is crazy remember! Maybe he asks for a paternity test? Just a few ideas and speculation.
    Conrad? I think it turns out that Taynas baby is his and Amber used a sperm donor!!

If that's the case, maybe Amber switches because she wants to be the one with conrad's baby? I really thought Tanya's would be Frank's following the video message - from the way she reacted she really didn't seem to want kids so you'd think that she'd have been careful. It is a very strange show though - never take reality into account!

Quote Originally Posted by SoapRach
    - from the way she reacted she really didn't seem to want kids so you'd think that she'd have been careful. It is a very strange show though - never take reality into account!
    she did use protection (with frank at least) but in the video message he left her he said he peirced holes in them! and didnt she check them in the bathroom and water came out all the holes!!!! so could be franks baby. but i heard a rumour somewhere that she swaps the babies so that she has conrads baby and it turns out not to be his and hers was!! who knows it could only happen on footballers wives

Debs26 - Yeah Sorry I meant with Conrad if it turns out to be his - I'd assumed they would have different condoms at any rate! Maybe not!

maybe they didnt and it is conrads she could use her own from home!!!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

I think that FW has gone to far this time.I think that the series has run its course

yeah once tanya has gone i dont see the point. to me footballers wives is all about seeing what tanya gets up to next. i couldnt imagine watching it without her.

Is Tanya leaving then? Did not know that! I think the whole show is rediculous - thought that was the whole point.

yeah think she is!! that what i heard anyway!! yeah that is the point. i love the ridiculous storylines but they only seem really good if tanya is involved!

Thread Information