Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charmed: moments you would of loved to see

Charmed: moments you would of loved to see

Heya, I know they are quite a few charmed fans on here.
    Now I know in the last epsiode we did see moments of their lives such as weddings and children and stuff but Im sure most of us would of loved to see them properly like we saw with piper.

I was a big fan of Pheobe so would of loved to see her Wedding full out and pregnancy.

I would have loved to see all of it! I adore Charmed and still can't believe its over I'd have liked to see both Phoebe and Paige with children, because i think it would have been cute

i would have loved to have saw the three of them married and withe their kids and id love to see the kids together playing while the mums battle demons, ah the magical moments - pardon the pun

Especially phoebe and coops wedding, since we got to see piper marry her true love and paige marry hers
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    Especially phoebe and coops wedding, since we got to see piper marry her true love and paige marry hers
    I know, thats what annoyed me the most

Hmm does this count for things that didn't happen as apposed to things that did happen but we didn't see??

If so I would have liked to have seen Cole return. And he and Phoebe get back together. Coop leave . Prue to come back like Grams and Patty do, for at least one occasion!

yeah i would have liked for shannon docherty to have appeared as prue in the last episode for example, i would have liked her and paige to have met
    Maisie Mouse

I know Prue never came back, that also annoyed me

Yeh, i always wanted Prue to come back, you would have thought Piper or Phoebe might have summonded her
    I'd have also liked to see what happened to Billie, like in more detail, but i'd have preferred Phoebe's wedding

yeah right enough we only see billie lookking after phoebes girls as she goes to the hospital to give brth, but at the end of the day it is reallly about the charmed ones isnt it, but a little info would have been good i mean i dont think she gave up the craft to become a babysitter
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    Yeh, i always wanted Prue to come back, you would have thought Piper or Phoebe might have summonded her
    I know! Well thye did once but it was shortly after she died

Thread Information