Thread: 10th - 14th, Home and Away Oz Spoilers

10th - 14th, Home and Away Oz Spoilers

Hopfully these are the right week this time! lol

Monday 10th March

Belle's re-written article paints Sally as a villain. Things with Roman and Martha heat up. Will Drew make Belle choose between him and her job?

Tuesday 11th March

Outrage spreads over Belle's article about Sally. Leah receives a call from America about Dan. Is it the end for Belle and Drew? A Summer Bay favourite leaves town.

Wednesday 12th March

Miles is offered a fresh start. Sam battles her conscious over killing Johnny. Jack's informed Johnny was murdered!

Thursday 13th March

What is Roman's plan and will it work? Annie sets her sights on being matchmaker. Sam tangles herself further into a web of lies. Rachel develops suspicions that Sam could be lying.

Friday 14th March

Cassie's rejected after sharing her secret. Noel propositions Ric. Noel begins his plan of puppet master.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

senorita (02-03-2008)

So Martha and Roman are together now. I think Roman will end up with Leah somehow and Jack and Martha together.

I wonder how Sam dies then if Johnny is already dead. I heard rumours that Johnny killed Sam. Obviouosly not. Wish he had though.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I wonder how Sam dies then if Johnny is already dead. I heard rumours that Johnny killed Sam. Obviouosly not. Wish he had though.
    I think I read on here somewhere something like "Sam can't cope with what she's done so commits suicde" or something like that... :S

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I think I read on here somewhere something like "Sam can't cope with what she's done so commits suicide" or something like that... :S
    Wonder what will happen to Rory.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sam is Murdered and the writing is on the wall for Sally. Her exit is not going to be a great storyline, it seems her and Miles will just leave Summer Bay. I watched the clips on You Tube and she has already been given the push as head teacher at the school and offered a Admin Job which means she can't ever teach again because she never has any control over the kids.

Thread Information