Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Beale (Aaron Sidwell)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    My guess would be late 20's to early 30"s but again age is not an issue when it comes to LUST,,,

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    My guess would be late 20's to early 30"s but again age is not an issue when it comes to LUST,,,
    i thought he was in his late 40's

should he return for lucy's funeral

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (02-05-2016)

Former EastEnders actor Aaron Sidwell has ruled out a return for Steven Beale.

Fans had speculated that the character could make a comeback to Walford due to the current storyline around Lucy Beale (Hetti Bywater).

"No plans in place to return to @bbceastenders guys. But what a storyline. Keep watching!" Sidwell wrote on Twitter.

"It's not a case of me not wanting to return to @bbceastenders it's just not currently on the cards. One day I'll be back I'm sure!"

Sidwell took over the role of Steven in September 2007 and was last seen on-screen in May 2008.

Previous actor Edward Savage played the role until 2002, when Steven left Albert Square for New Zealand to stay with his biological father Simon Wicks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (25-04-2014)

They could recast the role

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Former EastEnders actor Aaron Sidwell has ruled out a return for Steven Beale.
    I'd like Aaron Sidwell to return as Steven. I liked the character, even though he was so messed up.

Sidwell is open to a return, as he said it wasn't a case of him not wanting to. He 'ruled out' a return for the moment because he told us that no plans are in place.

EastEnders bosses are bringing back Steven Beale as part of an explosive new storyline.

Aaron Sidwell is reprising his role as Steven after an eight-year absence and has already returned to filming at the show.

Steven is the eldest son of Ian Beale's late ex-wife Cindy and has featured in the show on and off since his birth in 1989.

Sidwell played the troubled character in 2007 and 2008, when Steven really made his mark by stalking and kidnapping Ian.

His memorable stint in the role also saw Steven accidentally shoot Ian's wife Jane, develop an attraction to Jane's brother Christian, and even try to suffocate fan favourite Pat Butcher.

Steven also made two attempts to end his own life while struggling with mental health issues.

Steven's return is sure to form part of a dramatic few months for the Beale family. It's already been confirmed that John Partridge will be returning for a guest stint as Christian, while Lynda Baron will also briefly be back as Christian and Jane's mum Linda Clarke.

Producers have previously promised that the drama in store will change the Beale family forever, so fans should brace themselves for some unmissable episodes involving the clan.

Viewers know that Lauren Branning and Peter Beale joined Steven out in New Zealand last year, so it seems likely that his return will tie in with Lauren's comeback too. But after everything that happened last time he was in Walford, can he really expect a warm welcome?

EastEnders fans have often speculated that Steven could make a reappearance - especially when the 'Who Killed Lucy?' theories were coming thick and fast two years ago.

Addressing fans in 2014, Sidwell had teased: "No plans in place to return to @bbceastenders guys. But what a storyline. Keep watching! It's not a case of me not wanting to return to @bbceastenders it's just not currently on the cards. One day I'll be back I'm sure!"

Well, that day has arrived...

Digital Spy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-05-2016)

Good news! Steven will hopefully set the cat among the pigeons...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (02-05-2016), maidmarian (02-05-2016), parkerman (02-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    EastEnders bosses are bringing back Steven Beale as part of an explosive new storyline.
    Obviously one that will rock the Square. Somehow I doubt the lives of the inhabitants will ever be the same.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-05-2016), lizann (02-05-2016), maidmarian (02-05-2016), Rear window (02-05-2016)

Thread Information