Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Beale (Aaron Sidwell)

Steven Beale (Aaron Sidwell)

Source - The Sun

EASTENDERS star Aaron Sidwell is being written out of the show – as his character Steven Beale struggles with his sexuality.

Aaron, 19, will be at the centre of a huge story line as Steven cops off with both Stacey Slater AND gay newcomer Christian Clarke.

We’re not sure Dot Cotton would be too impressed.

Love interest ... Stacey

Steven — whose evil antics haven’t exactly made him a favourite with stepmum Jane — returned to Albert Square only last September. He will be seen leaving in May.

Last night an insider at the BBC soap said: “Aaron’s contract is not being renewed but he will leave with a bang. There is a big exit story.”

Kiss

And our source refused to deny that Steven may be KILLED OFF.

It soon became clear that Steven was not a happy camper after his comeback, as he stalked Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) then took him hostage.

During a struggle he accidentally shot Ian’s wife Jane (Laurie Brett) in the stomach.

After being admitted to psychiatric hospital Steven then tried to kill himself.

But Stacey (Lacey Turner) talked him out of it. The pair have now become friends and we can reveal their relationship will take another turn when they kiss.

But Steven does not want to take things any further — then he battles his feelings for Jane’s gay brother Christian (John Partridge), who has already flirted with him.

Our source added: “It’s an extremely odd love triangle.”

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Joanne (22-02-2008), JustJodi (22-02-2008), sam23 (23-02-2008), tammyy2j (22-02-2008)

Can't say I'll miss Steven, I've never warmed to his character.

I just hope that Jane gets some kind of revenge before he leaves.

I never took to Steven and will not miss him. However, there have been so many deaths recently, I wish they pack him off back to New Zealand and perhaps he can come back one day, mentally stable and knowing what sexuality he is.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post

Our source added: “It’s an extremely odd love triangle.”
    no.. done before with Tiffany/tony/simon...
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Sorry Steven fans,, I do not care one way or the other if he goes. He had his moment ( the kidnapping, shooting, the failed sucide attempt) let the doody head go.. Aaron will probably do better else where..

I cant say I'll miss him. I thought he was interesting at the beginning but got bored of him when the whole thing was dragged on for so long.

Pleased he is going didnt like his character one bit, and didnt really rate Arron's acting either....he's had his big storyline......

Hopefully if Steven does return he will be played by a new actor, and if they can convince Simon Wicks (Nick Berry) to return with him, then I'll definitely be watching....
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 22-02-2008 at 16:44.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

aww I kind like him but not, maybe the whole craze has passed, plus he has a whiney voice

He does... Never really liked him...Jane will be pleased
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

He only has two expressions to his voice, Whiney or angry

Thread Information