Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Holby City Screencaps

*Sniff*

Noooooo!

Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

David Bedella (Carlos) in the Rocky Horror show...2006 I think He was great in it My sister told me to be quiet and that I was wrong when I pointed it out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (13-04-2008)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post

Who is that guy snarling at Jac,,, is that the guy that got stabbed in the stairwell ???
    I seem to remember him from another program but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the program ...( Senior moment sorry gang )

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Who is that guy snarling at Jac,,, is that the guy that got stabbed in the stairwell ???
    I seem to remember him from another program but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the program ...( Senior moment sorry gang )
    Yeah, Alan Clooney. He was in Love Soup a couple of weeks ago..he's called James Weber-Brown...been in quite a lot of well known programmes according to the IMDB http://imdb.com/name/nm0916793/

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    David Bedella (Carlos) in the Rocky Horror show...2006 I think He was great in it My sister told me to be quiet and that I was wrong when I pointed it out

Who are these of? I've not heard of Carlos.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Who are these of? I've not heard of Carlos.
    He was Tricia's boyfriend for a while He was only there for a year he left in 2005 http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbycity...sfashola.shtml

I vaguely remember him.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I'll inundate this thread with screencaps after exams but I'm so busy right now

Just posting the song that was at the end of the Holby Blue episode that Jac was in.
    YouTube - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Music Video

I found I can do pretty good screencaps off the bbciplayer. Much better than my old windows computer! So I'm going to do that from now on Holby Screencaps from the last episode will probably be up later tonight

If anyone wants any more of a particular character or scene just say the word

Thread Information