Thread: 3 more to leave Ramsey Street!

Thumbs up 3 more to leave Ramsey Street!

You'd be forgiven for thinking that a revolving door had been installed at the end of Ramsay Street, with news that three more cast members will be packing up and moving out in the coming months. A team member heard during a Neighbours event this week that, hot on the heels of the departure of David Hoflin (Oliver Barnes), three more cast members will be going - Jesse Rosenfeld (Marco Silvani), Sweeney Young (Riley Parker) and, most surprisingly of all, Daniel O'Connor (Ned Parker) will all film their final scenes in around three months' time. It is unknown what will become of poor Elle and Carmella, as they each lose their latest love interests, or how young Mickey is going to cope with losing his dad.

It is suspected that some of the upcoming cast changes are the work of new executive producer Susan Bower, who was appointed in December. With Australian ratings still very disappointing, it is unlikely that these will be the last of the changes for Neighbours in 2008.
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 16-02-2008 at 17:55.

Ah I will be sorry to see Ned, Oliver and Riley go but dont really care about Marco he has just arrived.

What about Janae she will be losing the man she loves too,
    Maisie Mouse

Jane will already have left!

The only one that i'm that bother about going is Sweeney, Jesse is ok and witht eh episode's i'm watching from oz, his character is ok pllus he is hot
    But Mr Plank/Mr Wooden also know as Dan, well who cares, he can't act any way!

Thread Information