Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Future Romancies?

Future Romancies?

From DS:-

It's been hinted that Shabnam Masood will embark on an affair of the heart with a new 'hunk'. Well, I can confirm that she does spend time with a new character called Jalil Iqbal - a friend of the family who her mother, Zainab, sets her daughter up with. I've never heard of the actor who's playing him but just for you, his name is Jan Uddin. He'll appear in a handful of episodes at the end of March.

Finally, I've had quite a few e-mails recently asking after a number of our favourite Walford semi-regulars, in particular Heather's mum, Queenie Trott. Well, reading ahead, I spy her name in print within quite a comedic storyline arc - keep an eye out for that one. And my final tease of this entry: there's a more-than-obvious turn of events with Steven and Stacey. I think we all saw this one coming, so I'm not averse to mentioning it.

So it looks pretty definite that Bradley and Stacy are not getting back together??

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (20-02-2008), Joanne (20-02-2008), Perdita (20-02-2008), sam23 (23-02-2008), tammyy2j (20-02-2008)

oh horrors of horrors Steven and Stacey.. can't see it happening (or at least it shouldn't)
    Super Mod

Why not? They are both of the same age, Stacey might provide a bit of stability for Steven if they were an item, might be good for him. Bradley obviously cannot forgive her or might even become jealous when he sees her going out with somebody else?

I prefer to see Shabnam with Mickey

I thought that Steven starts being weird around Stacie next week???

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I've seen that Steven becomes obsessed with Stacey and its more stalker like than anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Why not? They are both of the same age, Stacey might provide a bit of stability for Steven if they were an item, might be good for him. Bradley obviously cannot forgive her or might even become jealous when he sees her going out with somebody else?
    I think Steven is still not mentally balanced and I don't think Stacey needs a mother and a boyfriend who she has to take care off, she will be walking on egg shells and she doesn't need that..
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think Steven is still not mentally balanced and I don't think Stacey needs a mother and a boyfriend who she has to take care off, she will be walking on egg shells and she doesn't need that..
    But if he had a steady influence like Stacey whom he could trust his mental state might improve and Jean also seems to cope ok if things go smoothly in her life and she would be pleased if Stacey was happy with Steven.

I quite like Shabnam, it will be good to see a bit more from her

I heard that Steven and Stacey get it on, but then he starts to get confused about his sexuality cos Christian shows interest in him, and that's how he ends up leaving

Thread Information