Thread: Round 4 - Boyband/Girlband

Round 4 - Boyband/Girlband

Apologies for the delay, we have had various technical delays, but we are back and this week bigger than ever as our remaining contestants each sing two songs.

This week's theme - Boyband/Girlband, any song sang by the many boy and girl bands out there.

So without further a do, let's here the contestants!

Contestant Number 1 singing See The Day By Girls Aloud and Ugly by Sugababes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Contestant Number 3 singing Too Much by the Spice Girls and Father & Son by Boyzone

Contestant Number 5 singing My Love by Westlife and Viva Forever by the Spice Girls.

Contestant Number 7 singing Love Me For A Reason by Boyzone and The Tide Is High by Atomic Kitten.

Contestant Number 8 singing Push The Button by the Sugababes and Back For Good by Take That

Judges comment from me

Contestant 1: This one is by far the best in this competition.. both songs sang really well. See the day was a bit nervous at the start but it ended really beautifully.. Definitely see you next week

Contestant 3: I am enjoying this person more and more each week.. once the orginal artist is turned down, this girl has a voice. Father and Son was a bit low for you voice (I don't mean volume)

Contestant 5: 1st of the brave girlies who sing with out music.. great and well done you.. didn't like My love but Viva forever was a much better song for you

Contestant 7: No 1 has a competitor.. loved the tide is high.. you made it all your own, Love me for a reason was far from Boyzone it was brilliant.

Contestant 8: The first line of back for good said it all "I guess now its time, for me to give up".. yes you should..
    Super Mod

Thread Information