Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Branning To Die???????

If soaps do this to get more viewers in that respect I think they've lost at least one viewer (me!) for the week!

If it was one of them I'd guess Oscar but I hope it isn't true.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

if recent newpaper stories are to go by perhaps its max who dies? if tanya and sean bury max alive maybe its him. or after all if its a branning maybe jim?

i couldnt imagine one of the kids dying, if the rumour about lauren commiting suicide was true i think it would be to try and show the effects adults behaviour and family breakups can have on the kids especially when no one is paying attention to them, and just expecting them to bounce back.

But i do still hope its not one of the kids who die
    Maisie Mouse

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I have to jump in here,, I do not think it will be any of the YOUNGER Brannings,, I think it will be Jim, cos the actor playing Jim has not been well for some time since his stroke, maybe he is not coming back so they are going to let him "die" in the nursing home ???????
    I am just wondering what the rest of you folks think ???

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (02-03-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    I have to jump in here,, I do not think it will be any of the YOUNGER Brannings,, I think it will be Jim, cos the actor playing Jim has not been well for some time since his stroke, maybe he is not coming back so they are going to let him "die" in the nursing home ???????
    I am just wondering what the rest of you folks think ???
    If we must have another death than I would prefer Jim to die, although I would rather that he came back, would hate for any of the others to pass away

i don't think it'll be any of the kids, if only because of the Brigend 'suicide cult' issue at the moment. the BBC aren't going to want to be seen to be adding to that.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    i don't think it'll be any of the kids, if only because of the Brigend 'suicide cult' issue at the moment. the BBC aren't going to want to be seen to be adding to that.
    I agree with you, it really would be horrible if they did go down that line.

If it is going to be Jim then EE should have taken the decision to kill off his character months ago. As much loved by all is John realisticlly there is no chance that he is going to be able to return to the role. He has only learned to walk again so his recovery is going to be a long process, it could be another two years before the poor man is fit to return to work the long hours if he does. Give the man some peace to recover and enjoy his retirement with dignity. I would hate to see Dot unhappy and lonely again, but it would be best to let Jim die and give him a good send off.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (12-03-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    If it is going to be Jim then EE should have taken the decision to kill off his character months ago. As much loved by all is John realisticlly there is no chance that he is going to be able to return to the role. He has only learned to walk again so his recovery is going to be a long process, it could be another two years before the poor man is fit to return to work the long hours if he does. Give the man some peace to recover and enjoy his retirement with dignity. I would hate to see Dot unhappy and lonely again, but it would be best to let Jim die and give him a good send off.
    I agree, but if the rumour of a Branning to die is true, that decision might have been made, I assume the decision makers will have discussed this with John Bardon, if this is happening.

now i did read that oscar becomes very ill something to do with his kidneys

Thread Information