Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

i would love one on the inside of my left wrist, two stars cause thats what i am a star no really cause i fancy it but my dad would freak!

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I'd love to have one Not sure what of though...

My sister might get one, I'll tell you how she found it if she does
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbanana View Post
    I have one on my ankle.....
    What do you have on your ankle? and did it hurt?

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i want one, and once ive lost my weight i will ahve one as my reward

i have seen one i wanted, possibly on my back or wrist, i quite like the wrist ones

i like this one too which i was gonna have up my back, the hearts would symbolise me and hubby and the star would symbolise my little boy, id just have the one star for now, then if i ever have more kids i can just add stars.

aww, thats a nice pic, and I like what they would symbolise aww

wot site did you get that ic of, as im finding it hard to find tattoo sites that have good pics, but thats a relly nice pic

when I have kids, i'd love to have a star on my back to represent them and there name around it, but not big writing, small writing lol
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 11-02-2008 at 22:40.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I have one - by my inner hip bone. Got it when I was just 18. Yup it hurt but I don't regret it.

You just might consider the location of any tattoo with your career wishes; a friend of mine had loads and quite rude ones and had 23 removed after a young child "read" her body when she went swimming one day and asked his mum about the meaning of one of the rude ones. She still has a couple around her ankles but if you ever want to become one of Coleen's real women and advertise tights, they would not appreciate any tatts. The more private your tattoo the better if you are still in education and not settled in a job, there is still a lot of prejudice about tattoos with managers, I think.

I have two Dolphins in a cirlce on my ankle. Yes it hurt a bit but I am such a whimp when it comes to pain, that if I could manage it anyone could. The only thing is, it was meant to represent my two boys but then the little one came along, so I now have to get another one. As for work, if I need to cover up, I could wear trousers but so far I have never felt the need.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    aww, thats a nice pic, and I like what they would symbolise aww

wot site did you get that ic of, as im finding it hard to find tattoo sites that have good pics, but thats a relly nice pic

when I have kids, i'd love to have a star on my back to represent them and there name around it, but not big writing, small writing lol
    http://www.tattoojohnny.com/

i got it from this site, the pics are better on the site

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

samantha nixon (13-02-2008)

I have 2 tattoos. A pentogram on my ankle (I'm not religious or anything just like the design) and my fiances name on my lower back.

The pain depends upon the person getting the tattoo done but also depends largely on the tattooist. My unkle is a tattooist and did my tattoo on my ankle and it really hurt (I passed out n vowed not to get another but I was only 16). I went to a different place for the one on my back and it didnt hurt (apart from a little section across my spine)

I am going on holiday in July and am planning to lose weight and then get another. I want a tribal design fairy on my left shoulder (I dont want it coloured in as i think they look tacky coloured)

Thread Information