Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    She asked for 3 stars.. how could she fall asleep when it was only 3??? it doesn't take long to do and who falls asleep getting a tatoo anyway???

I agree she's probably trying to blame the guy cause her dad went mental. I have two tattoos and one was more painful than the other there was no way I could have fallen asleep during getting them done.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    She asked for 3 stars.. how could she fall asleep when it was only 3??? it doesn't take long to do and who falls asleep getting a tatoo anyway???

I agree she's probably trying to blame the guy cause her dad went mental. I have two tattoos and one was more painful than the other there was no way I could have fallen asleep during getting them done.
    I have 2 also and I didn't fall asleep.. I couldn't imagine how it would feel on your face.. I reckon it would be more painful that you couldn't go to sleep..
    Super Mod

I can only imagine her falling asleep if she had too much booze beforehand, the tattooist then should not have entertained her request, or she was on drugs that he was not immediately aware of. But I think too that she is lying because of her dad/boyfriend's reaction. But I am concerned that the tattooist would do this many tattoos on a young girl's face - something not quite right there.

Tattooist's Statement of what happened:
    (from http://www.bodymod.org/events/events~ID~47.aspx )

----------------------------------------------------------------

Having been accused by Kimberley Vlaminck to have tattooed her against her will and while she was sleeping, I want to react here to those calumnious allegations and to say exactly how things went.

First of all I’d like to say that the girl is complaining to have asked for only three stars and to end up with around fifty on her face. But as a matter of fact, she now asks to have a part of them lasered off and still wants to keep something like 20 or 25 stars on the forehead (as it can be seen on various TVs and in police reports), which means that this part of her accusation is totally irrelevant.

Then, the girl said she felt asleep during the tattoo session. But :

1) Tattoo hurts,
    2) Tattoo hurts more on face than on most other places,
    3) Tattoo hurts even more on the nose than on the face,
    4) Apart from the pain factor, the emotional impact of a first tattoo is huge, which makes it even less likely to sleep during such a session,
    5) During this tattoo I had to ask Kimberley to change quite often her position, because the face isn’t flat and you need to always adjust the persons position and yours to be able to tattoo,
    6) Kimberley did stand up many times during the session and did check up the work in a mirror,
    7) We spoke during a part of the session,
    8) The call log of her mobile phone and SMS activity could easily show that from the start of the session to its end she wasn’t sleeping,
    9) And most importantly, a witness, being totally independent from both sides saw all the session from its start to the end, and confirms every word above. Kortrijk police made an inquiry, and both of us (me and the witness) were conducted shortly after Kimberley tattoo was finished to the police station, and both of us said exactly what did happen, and therefore gave exactly the same version of the events. Copies of minutes (in Flemish) we can provide.

So Kimberly was absolutely aware of what was happening during all the tattoo session and got what she asked, no more no less.

Moreover, I’d like to insist on the fact that the media buzz that’s making this whole affair so popular at the moment is based on the reaction of most people to the view of the tattoo. Still, you have to understand clearly that she doesn’t ask at the moment to have it removed, but just want a part of it removed.

Plus, to get this tattoo done she was accompanied by her father, who left her to get some beers (and not ice creams, as opposed to what he told to media and as it was proved by his breath) exactly when we started to design Kimberley’s tattoo on her face.

Without judging anybody here (positively or negatively), we’re not talking about a totally ordinary demand, and we’re not talking here about a totally ordinary family

Besides all those elements, what is clearly astonishing and unacceptable is the runaway in the media and the ability for most of them (papers, radio or TV) to relay derogatory and calumnious information without a hint of evidence, without checking up anything and without any kind of care for truth, the priority being quite obviously sensationalism and media impact even if it has to destroy anything on the way.

But what is even more despicable is some capacity in the media to meticulously get rid of the elements that could make the story a little bit less interesting to read and the voluntary concealing of simple and irrefutable arguments.

Tattoo Box
    Rouslan
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollie-x For This Useful Post:

angel_eyes87 (17-06-2009), Pinkbanana (17-06-2009), Siobhan (17-06-2009)

Yeah her story really makes no sense

I don't believe her story of falling asleep either, especially as she was having her face tattooed.

There's a video on BBC news of her.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8104645.stm

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    teenage girl is suing a tattoo artist for £10,000 after she allegedly asked him for three stars on her face - but ended up with 56.

She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'.
    Silly gal! I dont understand how you could fall asleep, and if you were unsure that the tattoo artist had understood, wouldnt you keep an eye on what he was doing... she must have felt the needle being moved around her face!

I think she obviously didnt get the reaction she wanted from her dad and boyfriend and realised that it wasnt such a good idea after all!!! Bit too late now, but hope she can get them removed.. not sure why anyone would want a tattoo on their face anyway...
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 17-06-2009 at 19:16.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Dont buy that she fell asleep at all, I mean they are on her face she would feel what was on her face whether she was on drugs or drunk, but there is supposed to be a rule that you cannot be drunk or drugged up to get a tattoo the artist will not tattoo you.

The tattoo artist said something along the lines that she was fine with what happened, but her Dad was furious with the tattoos.

But her dad was there apparently, too. So what is their gripe?

Thread Information