Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Tattoos

Hiya, does anyone have any tattoo's? and if so what do you have?
    I wanna get stars on my feet, but all the pics that I like of them are all big and I only have small feet
    and was wondering who has tattoos? and do they hurt (especially feet ones)

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I have 3

A swallow on my left thigh.. a cat on my belly and a worm on my back...The one on the back was most painful cause it was on a bone but for after the one on my stomach was longest to heal cause everything you wear rubs against it.. I want to get a donkey on my lower back
    Super Mod

Aww, a donkey would be cute lol, my mum has one on the bottom of her back and she said that killed, but hers looks dead nice

Have you ever regreted getting of your tattoos?

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Aww, a donkey would be cute lol, my mum has one on the bottom of her back and she said that killed, but hers looks dead nice

Have you ever regreted getting of your tattoos?
    none whatsoever.. but I was 26 when I got my first one and I sat in the palour the day before watching what they were doing, as in, were they sterlising the needles and changing them between use..
    Super Mod

I have 4 tat's, and love them all, the only one i would change a little is the one on my arm, as it's not always the best for vest tops and nice dress's etc....

I had my first one at 18, and want more now, the next probably being on my ankle, but can't decide what off yet. But it's gunna be small as bonny areas hurt more.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    I wanna get stars on my feet, but all the pics that I like of them are all big and I only have small feet
    You can design your own or the tattooist can scale the pictures down.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Yh, thats why I want one on my foot as it can be hidden if i want it to be, but it can also be shown of aswell

I wanted to design my own but im not very creative lol, thats a good idea about them scling it down
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 11-02-2008 at 20:10.

I have 2 an Angel on my upper right arm with Marley's name on it. And a little graduate with the gown and cap on my right boob. The one on my arm didn't hurt but the one on my boob did. I don't regret getting them they both represent things in my life as in having Marley and passing my degree. I want one on my lower back but I know it will hurt like hell, but I'm not sure what I want. I was thinking of getting Jack Bauer in Icelandic letters as my niece has the name of a band single that Kiefer manages on her's.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

The one i have on my lower spine didn't hurt, i think they depend on the person, the one that hurt was my arm, and that's meant to be the least painful

I have one on my ankle.....

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thread Information